[Spells] Taking Requests

C

Church

I was thinking of a spell like pluck from TOB (Tides of Blood) where a hero shoots out several arrows or w/e and the number of missiles increase with level. Say there are 3 arrows being shot and will each deal 20 damage and spread apart over time, basically 3 shockwaves at different angles that spread from the caster (the closer you do the spell the more missiles will hit the desired target).

A 6 level spell that takes around 100 mana and the number of missiles increase with level.

Idk how to make this spell, otherwise I would.
Just a thought.

morcius

Reaction score
< Spell Name >
Unamed
< Levels >
< Details >
Cast a ice lines from casting unit 0 , 90 , 180 , 360 degress stuning thems in ice for 3 seconds damages units in 900 range line.
< Anything Additional >
Like from MAP " DotA" hero Twinhead second spell.

< Spell Name >
Unamed
< Levels >
< Details >
A spell like Dota's Pheonix strike only cast the pheonix from 0 , 45 , 90 , 135 , 180 , 225 , 270 , 315 , 360. Damages units in 800 range line.
< Anything Additional >

If you dont understand how spells shoud look please send me a messge i will explaine you detailed...

crystalguard

Reaction score
well i need a cool looking ability for an assassin so can you do this?
<Shadow barrage>
Blinks casting unit to trageted unit and strikes, then blinks back and casts a line out pulling in the targeted unit attacking it agine knocking it back alittle
Level>1: damage 50 a strike (2 strikes)
Level>2: damage 100 a strike (2 strikes)
Level>3: Damage 150 a strike (2 strikes)
also i want alota effects like the blink effect, some blood, and if you can a like marrage/speed lines( when you in pulled it leaves a almost tranceparent copy of itself behind it for lke .30 seconds) i've seen it done before but no sure how they did it/ and finnaly a BIG SPLASH of blood when it is knocked back

and can you do it in GUI so i can copy/paist it :D... please and thank you

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
< Spell Name >
Unamed
< Levels >
< Details >
Cast a ice lines from casting unit 0 , 90 , 180 , 360 degress stuning thems in ice for 3 seconds damages units in 900 range line.
< Anything Additional >
Like from MAP " DotA" hero Twinhead second spell.

< Spell Name >
Unamed
< Levels >
< Details >
A spell like Dota's Pheonix strike only cast the pheonix from 0 , 45 , 90 , 135 , 180 , 225 , 270 , 315 , 360. Damages units in 800 range line.
< Anything Additional >

If you dont understand how spells shoud look please send me a messge i will explaine you detailed...

you may wanna explain wat the spells do, since a) hell_knight might not play dota and b) if he does, he may not know the specifics of each heroes ability c) whats phoenix strike? :confused: do you mean slayer's dragon slave? thats just carrion swarm/crushing wave/shockwave (probably one of the first, unless it deforms terrain under the projectile)

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
< Spell Name >
crystal crush
< Levels >
4 easch lvl increese dmg by 10
< Details >
when cast, creating5 cristals (witchObjects\InventoryItems\CrystalShard\CrystalShard.mdl model)
around target point (like a star and target point of ability bien cast in mid) make hero move dealing dmg envry 0.1 sec woul durra of skill 3.5sec.
if crystals die also caster dies (crystal life = w/e)
< Anything Additional >
sending a paint version too :p

is this possible in gui? if it is plz make the caster move fast from each crystal and if 1 crystal die ignor the caster to move to that crystal
ps. you can chose how many times the caster would move (well ofc only if you CAN or WANT spend the time making it)

Zapat0

Reaction score
hello there , i would want you to create a spell , i would use it for my map (i ll give you credits obiously) .
here is the Spell.
is from DoTa(dunno if oyu know)
Fuzzy Wuzzy (dota hero)

Overporwer
gives 100% attack speed increased for 10 seconds OR it lasts 5 HITS

its based off frenzy (the one that is casted imidiately after you click it , casted on you .)

it uses a variable to store/count the hits you have done and it uses a BUFF (like Frenzy).

Sorry for my english .

I will give you + rep if you accomplish this spell : D

Zapat0

S

Sekaso

What the hell hapaned? It's been almost 2 months since somebody wrote something in that thread. WTF?!

megaflame566

Reaction score
Spell Name:Leaf Cyclone
Levels:3
Details:Runs Around In A huge(or kinda big) Circle And Makes A Tornado In The Area He Runs Around Causing Damage And Making Them Slowed for 6 sec
Levels
1)30 damage a sec reduces movement by 20%
2)40 damage a sec reduces movement by 25%
3)50 damage a sec reduces movement by 30%
Anything Additional:make a green aura around the caster

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Please do this for me!

I was just wondering if you could do this spell for me in GUI please? Maybe you can base the spell on Armageddon from Diablo?

Fires of Hell

The Phantom summons the flames from hell itself, he summons them from the deepest hell time will delay the fires, but they come nonetheless. Explodes every 4 seconds, the explosions are random in the 900 Area around The Phantom. Burns all units affected for a set duration and damage. (Channeling)

Level 1 - 125 Damage in an AoE of 100, burns the target for 10 damage per second for 4 seconds.
Level 2 - 225 Damage in an AoE of 200, burns the target for 20 damage per second for 4 seconds.
Level 3 - 325 Damage in an AoE of 300, burns the target for 30 damage per second for 4 seconds.
Level 4 - 425 Damage in an AoE of 400, burns the target for 40 damage per second for 4 seconds.

And could the animation of the explosions be the Tormented Soul's Pulse Nova, or if you don't know dota could the animation be the death animation of a Doom Guard that was spawned by the spell "Doom" the exploding fire thingy. Can you do it in GUI please? So I can copy paste? I have no idea on how to use JASS... You Rock!

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Sorry

I was just wondering if you could do this spell for me in GUI please? Maybe you can base the spell on Armageddon from Diablo?

Fires of Hell

The Phantom summons the flames from hell itself, he summons them from the deepest hell time will delay the fires, but they come nonetheless. Explodes every 4 seconds, the explosions are random in the 900 Area around The Phantom. Burns all units affected for a set duration and damage. (Channeling)

Level 1 - 125 Damage in an AoE of 200, burns the target for 10 damage per second for 4 seconds.
Level 2 - 225 Damage in an AoE of 300, burns the target for 20 damage per second for 4 seconds.
Level 3 - 325 Damage in an AoE of 400, burns the target for 30 damage per second for 4 seconds.
Level 4 - 425 Damage in an AoE of 500, burns the target for 40 damage per second for 4 seconds.

And could the animation of the explosions be the Tormented Soul's Pulse Nova, or if you don't know dota could the animation be the death animation of a Doom Guard that was spawned by the spell "Doom" the exploding fire thingy. Can you do it in GUI please? So I can copy paste? I have no idea on how to use JASS... You Rock!

Well im going to use it in my map, im just having a bit of a problem with the burning and random locations, and thanks for reminding me 100 AoE is small lol

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
if he's reading, I'd like to ask this one :
You know the DOta Extreme, the lady Ninja's first skill : Kunai

She throws a wave of shurikens (maybe based off carrion swarm/shockwave) But she repeated it until her mana is drained out. If I ordered her to move, she WILL stop doing the loop. I've tried but can't get the good 'wait' duration, and if I order the hero to move he moved, then use his skill after moving. The loop isn't correct.
TY

O

oXReapeRXo

< Spell Name > Fire Nova
< Levels > 5
< Details > An AOE spell that does fire damage to nearby enemys (about 300 range)
< Anything Additional > Try to use the breath of fire projectile, play Diablo 2 and fight diablo for more, since i need it for a diablo character

turok255

Reaction score
Guys im pretty sure this thread is dead, Sekaso keeps bumping it up asking if hell_knight is here :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.