Icon Stars

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
These icons are the first that didn't use a filter/colorize/ect. that I made. they where made in gimp, and I almost completely used the airbrush tool, except for the comets' tails.
If you use this, you do not have to give credits.
the paths are:
CommandButtons\BTNStars(,comet, stars2 or cometfall).blp
and
ReplacableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNStars(,comet, stars2 or cometfall).blp
starsBTN.jpg
starsDISBTN.jpg

stars.jpg
stars2DISBTN.jpg

comet.jpg
cometBTN.jpg

cometfall.jpg
cometfallDISBTN.jpg

please comment and give advice.

Attachments

• stars icons.zip
    42.6 KB · Views: 182

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Lovely, but a little... empty, don't you think? They should be a little bigger and centered somewhat.

CysticCraze

Reaction score
They look kewl but i agrea with azlier, you need to zoom in on maybe the bottom right hand corner and cut off 1/3 of the image. It looks like the larer moving star should be the focul point. But otherwise good image dude.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
The second one is win. I'd like to see a few more distant stars on the last one and it'd be perfect.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, they seem too 'empty' for icons. Icons usually focus on a really precise object or effect, and have some nice effects around it to make it a stronger focal.

These just involve some stars and perhaps a comet which doesn't stand out much.
Perhaps if you made the comets a bit bigger, or did what you did for the 1st edit, but with more comets. Then it could become a rain of comets or something along those lines :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.