System Ideas - Kick based

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
Well i am doing some things with the based Idea of "Kick".

So far i have go was to make a Vote Kick System and i am out of ideas :)rolleyes:), and i can't think of anything else. Can you give me some ideas please ?:eek:

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Vote Kick System? Maybe setting all players in an array and another array to determine how many votes the player has, then kick the player with highest number :D

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
the ban hammer

an item that is used on another players unit, if every member on the team uses the ban hammer on the player they want to kick, then that player is kicked (the one you want to ban dose not have to ban himself)

Starcraft style
the host has a unit for a banner, evey player has another unit representing them, if the host decides to kill the player's unit, then that player is kicked

OR

The host has a moveable unit, every other player has a circle of power (aka the becon) if the moveable unit moves onto the becon, that player is kicked

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
Vote Kick System? Maybe setting all players in an array and another array to determine how many votes the player has, then kick the player with highest number :D
I already made a Vote Kick system, i am asking for more ideas on the base of "Kick"

Psiblade94122> Nice ideas, i like more the last one :D

MoonSlinger

I Love using Cheap Tricks... only Results matters
Reaction score
How about auto-kick

If player does more the X value worth of friendly kills = kick

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
maybe can kick player based on the food supply? create a unit for every player... if the unit is killed, then change the food cost to -1... so if there are 7 players, set the food cost for the unit as 6 at initialisation.... if the food cost turns 0 then kick that player.... need to set rule whereby a player who already killed the unit before cannot kill again (so he cant vote twice)... the voted player can see how many person has voted him according to the food cost condition.... but if this idea is used then other units must have 0 food cost :p (if this is a hero based or tower defense map then should be alright...)...

no food = no game

lame quote :banghead:

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
How about auto-kick

If player does more the X value worth of friendly kills = kick
nice idea moon :p

EDIT: I have this already:

Vote kick system, Vote function customisable, or simple put -vkick <Colour of player>

Teamkill Kick System (You edit a global to set how much kills are needed for kick and when players reach that teamkills then Kick!) (For this you need to init the system (So you know that is activated :p) calling a function at Map Init)

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Perhaps a prearranged condition that players agree on to get kicked? (If you die 5 times then you're gone)

To deal with afker's, just have players vote to give the player a challenge; if they say something then they aren't really away from the keyboard.

Every X amount of minutes have people vote on who they want kicked; if a player recieves more than Y% of his allies' votes then he is gone.

xxyourdeadxx

Reaction score
the ban hammer

an item that is used on another players unit, if every member on the team uses the ban hammer on the player they want to kick, then that player is kicked (the one you want to ban dose not have to ban himself)

Starcraft style
the host has a unit for a banner, evey player has another unit representing them, if the host decides to kill the player's unit, then that player is kicked

OR

The host has a moveable unit, every other player has a circle of power (aka the becon) if the moveable unit moves onto the becon, that player is kicked

On the last idea, patrol through all the circles. :cool:

MoonSlinger

Reaction score
How about:
Vulgarity kick. When player say XXXX too many times, they get kicked. "XXXX" can be a mini-dictionary of vulgar words.
- Idea came from an episode of South Park (don't ask me which, i don't know) :p

AFK 3 mins = Kick
When player did not issue any commands for 3 mins, bye bye
- Idea stolen from above, when Cheddar mention AFK. :p

Since I am not the one doing the coding,
I will just throw ideas whenever I thought of any. :D

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
I need this :p

MoonSlinger said:
a mini-dictionary of vulgar
:p Maybe send pm with words :p

Moonslinger said:
When player did not issue any commands for 3 mins
Seems very nice ... i will do this after the last one.. cool ideas :D

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
"Kick up the @$$"

Kicks the target unit in the @$$, throwing them skyward and (optional, im just going with the idea as literally kickng a person ^^) kills/prevents them from doing anything when they land (steel-toe boots :p)

a fun way to kick people who get on ur nerves :D

edit: either a) a vote-kick in the @$$ or b) ignore the post since its not a system ^^

MoonSlinger

Reaction score
I don't know anything exotic... just the usual :)

But if I am implementing, I would do a count on the word "mum", "dad" and the likes
Too many times = kick.

Reason:
Talking about your own parents online seems very weird, especially when gaming. Asking about other people's parents is not polite either. :nuts:

Also its a good excuse:
OMG, my dad need to use the computer..... *got kicked* :D

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
How about:
Vulgarity kick. When player say XXXX too many times, they get kicked.

Reminds me of my "Cuss Mode" I made once, only it sapped gold from the player unless you said one of the totally racist words, in which case everything you owned just died and you got defeated.

Also, it stopped people from saying stuff like "this game sucks @$$" (Word replaced with symbols)

C

Cannabis

Can you Show me The Triggers for Vote kick system?:)

Would like to add That To my TD xD

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
Here Its the map that i made, it's easy to modificate if you know a little jass (just by modying the arguments)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.