Tauren Tag

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
Notice

I will no longer be able to update this map. The unprotected version of the map was left on my broken computer which suffered from heavy motherboard damage from a power surge. I forgot to upload the unprotected version on a site.

Please still continue to give +REP if you enjoyed the map. Moderators, please do NOT close this topic.

Sorry everyone!

~Warluvr (Spiky/3TY.Spiky)

L

Lost

Err.. mr spikey ive seen your tutorial.. very interesting.. care to help me out a bit...? =|

Tell em if you have some spare time..

G

Gravedigger

I will no longer be able to update this map. The unprotected version of the map was left on my broken computer which suffered from heavy motherboard damage from a power surge. I forgot to upload the unprotected version on a site.

Please still continue to give +REP if you enjoyed the map. Moderators, please do NOT close this topic.

Sorry everyone!

~Warluvr (Spiky/3TY.Spiky)

Don't you enter a password when you protect it? You can just use the password to unprotect your last version and then you can continue working on it.

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
I used Vexorian's Map Optimizer and corrupted the start-up files to prevent it from being opened. I kept an unprotected copy on my computer.

BTW, the map has been successfully unprotected and 2.4 will be worked on this week. Sorry for the inconvienance.

G

Gravedigger

I used Vexorian's Map Optimizer and corrupted the start-up files to prevent it from being opened. I kept an unprotected copy on my computer.

BTW, the map has been successfully unprotected and 2.4 will be worked on this week. Sorry for the inconvienance.

Cool, I've only played an older version of this map, but it was pretty good, I look forward to trying this new one when your done

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
Well, now we have a problem.

Rangars23 managed to unprotect my map in the same way I did, BUT he posted it on EpicWar so I can try to download it. 75 people have downloaded it and 1 person is bound to know how to screw with it. So I please ask to only download maps here and that you need to watch for maps made by me.

I guess people these days can be really stupid.

~Warluvr (Spiky)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.