Tauren Tag

D

Deathbedeli

I was playing an earlier version without Nature's Axe of the Bark and I couldn't hit the runners with Warstomp

Lol and yes I was a Single Tauren vs a full team of Runners and I still won eventually when the runner cheating in the trees made a mistake and ran into the open.

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
LOL, I remember I was in a game of Tauren Tag, I was in a FULL HOUSE and we capped all the runners and there was one more runner hiding. I checked every single slot in the trees and I didn't find him. I found out there's a small hole at the top left corner and it was reachable by Warstomp. So I just threw an earthquake out of anger at the trees and I got him. Lol.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I like the map, very nice change of pace compared to all the other capture-the-escapees maps.

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
WarLuvr3393 said:
>>>BUMP<<<

I'm still in need of some creative abilities for a Tauren hero. They are all melee and the Tauren Type models I will be using will be Cairne, Tauren and Shaman. So +rep to anyone that can give me a good ability idea for the Cairne and Shaman Tauren.

What type of abilities? Killing abilities, capturing abillities, etc?

P

ProjectAura

i'm sorry but theres really already too many tag games that are all just the same. Nothing new here.

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
@ProjectAura: I understand that, I've known that for quite a while. All tag maps start that way then go off into a whole new world of ideas. I'm still developing Tauren Tag and I hope I can make it "Not Just Another Tag Map". Don't worry, I can assure you that Tauren Tag will no longer be another tag map, but a map that makes it aside from every other tag. Just have to give it some time.

@RagingSpeedHorn: Well, I'm adding Tauren Types: Cairne, Shaman, and Tauren. Cairne is the master in destroying bases, I will be giving him the strength specialization along with abilities that pummel bases into the ground. Shamans will be bent around taking out runners, I need a dash type spell that rushes the shaman forward kill any Runners in his way. And also, since you made a wisp wheel game, are you able to create a spell which surrounds the Shaman with lightning bolts that does damage to anyone in their way? The Tauren is going to have the same spells and have all around attributes. All Tauren heroes are going to be MELEE.

A new tag map with Taurens as the taggers! Same gameplay ideas, not the same map as Sheep Tag. Runners have to build a base to survive against the Taurens and must last 30 minutes to win. Taurens must pulverize all the Runners within 30 minutes to win. Download Tauren Tag here. Want to learn how to make a tag map? Go to my Tutorial to learn how!

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
I made a spell where some fireballs (could be changed to lightning) gets created around the hero and spins in/out untill they dissapear. You can download it on the clan site (I think it leaks abit though, not sure, it is old).

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
@ProjectAura: Lol, it was my idea, he just so happened to have the triggering code. So, "Nice WarLuvr!"

@RagingSpeedHorn: Does this fire wheel or whatever have any JASS triggers in it? I don't know any JASS.

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
Sure, I need a Lightning, Dash, Gravel (An ability that shoves someone into the ground disabling movement), Adrenaline, Ensnare, Earthquake, Ghost icon. Just those for now. Email me at [email protected].

P

ProjectAura

Well, i didn't read the whole topic so sorry. Nice idea WARLuvr3393!

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
Yeah, I know that, but I want everything to be different. Sometime icons are used at wc3sear.ch and I only want the icons used in my map. Thanks anyways +rep.

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
Nothing JASS related if I remember correctly, it is old as I said, about 7-8 months old. You are free to use it if you want to (though +rep thanks is always appreciated :cool: ), as said you can get it at the clan website :)

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
Great, I'll add you to my credits, give you +rep and put some Clan CBS propaganda! :D

$

$c0rp10n

PM me about the specifics for your abilities
my computer is broken - it wont read any CD-ROM discs - tft

</3

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
Well, I'm not entirely sure about all my abilities, but I'll name the ones that I know will be in the map.

Gravel: The Tauren takes his target and smashes him into the ground, restricting movement.

Call Forth: The Tauren uses his power of lightning to move him to the position of a friendly ally. Then deals 100 damage to any nearby enemies.

Those are the selected few that I know will be in the map.

T

TheTacoBellD

WarLuvr3393 said:
I'm accepting BETA testers now. This is your shot to be able to make your chat a game message, be able to kick without being red, and change your color to your favorite. I know this might be cheezy prizes but it's the best I could do. So email me at [email protected] and you could be considered a beta tester for my map.

*If you happen to test my map, your name will be in the credits category in the Help Menu.*

Too late to help test your map? Or can I still do it?

P.S. Wasn't "Call Forth" a spell you used in my custom hero thread?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.