Tell me How?

Icy

Reaction score
When u place a building, there will always be a certain before u can place another building. However, when i size down the building is there any way to reduce the distance for placing another building?

Icy

Reaction score
Simply mean, how to place building side by side after u size down the building?

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
well... you can just move it with mouse... or use 2/4/6/8 (numeric keyboard) to move that build

Ashcroft

Reaction score
Based from what I understood, I think you are referring to the collision size of the building. If so, then you need to go to the Object Editor then find the Collision Size(I am sorry that I forgot if it is called Pathing - Collision Size because I am unable to open World Editor for such a long time until now lol).

-Ash

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
unlike normal units, buildings don't have "collision", but pathing map (it's located in object editor as well)

you can see it when you press "p" (the pink square)

the smallest pathing map is the one from canopy trees etc. (that's why you can place them close to each other)

Ashcroft

Reaction score
unlike normal units, buildings don't have "collision", but pathing map (it's located in object editor as well)

you can see it when you press "p" (the pink square)

the smallest pathing map is the one from canopy trees etc. (that's why you can place them close to each other)

Thanks for the correction. I just need to get my hands on to World Editor again. So I beg your pardon for my mistake. Anywho, that's what I am trying to point out. Thanks again.

-Ash

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.