Smith_S9
Pineapple
Newbwc3

esb
explain to me how would i be placed?

Exfyre

hmm...
Reaction score
started @ 12:00 this morning and finished @ 7:00 this evening with a couple hours break in between. =D
exfyre-entry.jpg

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
started @ 12:00 this morning and finished @ 7:00 this evening with a couple hours break in between. =D
exfyre-entry.jpg
Its suppose to go next to this one?? :nuts:
exfyre-entry.jpg

7top.jpg

Or is the one it goes next to not done yet?

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
You should make it change to look like it's on bricks more gradually, or something. Looks too abrupt as it is. Also the painted part should look more realistic, though the bricks should still be there of course. Also the part where he ostensibly hit the wall is kinda weird, shouldn't it be shaped in a way that he would be when he just hit the wall? Not the way he looks angry now. (why would he be angry just as he hit the wall?)

Still, not bad, and much better transition than most of them.

Just my two cents.

Exfyre

hmm...
Reaction score
Also the part where he ostensibly hit the wall is kinda weird, shouldn't it be shaped in a way that he would be when he just hit the wall? Not the way he looks angry now. (why would he be angry just as he hit the wall?)

i know... i looked for a while and i couldn't find any picture that had wile standing the right way.

also, about the transitioning, i guess i could fix it up a bit, but i dunno if im allowed to resubmit it.

about the making the painted part more realistic: how? i have no idea on how to make it look more realistic.

edit:
@daskunk: it goes on top of the last one...

Exfyre

hmm...
Reaction score

it's sposed to a be a wall of graffiti. u know, like people paint optical illusions in the streets and on street walls.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
No, I rejected his. Redo it. There is no continuation, except the shape of the street. You have to make it flow from all points of view (colour, etc).

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
I kinda like it but please dont forget to insert some elements one can continue @ next submission...

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Why has no one made a pic below mine? Are we only working on one end now?

Worms looking nice. Like the top.:cool:

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, Whitesock is doing under you, but I dunno what's happening, he redid it with the same error :p. Trouble is, he's kinda busy, I see... I don't want to pass him because the actual segment is really cool and it's just a transition problem, but I'm not usre if that's how he wanted it or there's some technical stuff again (like on Blade's).

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Alright so I've been at a relatives for 2 days and about to start, but I notiecd before I left that something shocking and bizarre had happened to my Photoshop, so won't be able to use that for a while :thdown:.

Fortunately, I was planning to do my part in Flash anyway, so the only difficult part will be the transition :).

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Good enough this time :p. Still not perfect, so if you want to redo it, you can submit another piece, with the condition to leave the bottom as it is.

Will update the site and send the PM to the next person.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.