The 3'd WOW Announced!

P

Persen

Blood Elves killing Illidan? I thought they liked him.
This is wierd... When you are in Quel'Thalas he is like a god... As soon as you go lvl 60 you can choose to align the Scryers, who wage war to him. You can still return to Silvermoon as if nothing happened though!
As for the death knight class, it would be unaccepted by both the alliance and the horde.
Completely and utterly agrees... Are we getting necromancers too? And gargoyles?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
There's a group of Blood Elves that follow Illidan, and the other's don't. Part are with Illidan in Draneor I think, and the other's are stuck in azeroth :p

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
And here is a little info for all you Pandaren lovers out there. Blizzard will never make the Pandaren a playable race in WoW. Sorry to say. this is because their largest number of players are in Japan and China. And if I am not mistaken in China they made a rule saying it is illegal to kill a panda. Even in a video game...

Well the Pandaren would be a cool and nice change to WoW (for once). And these are more of a panda-humanoid race. How many real pandas can brew beer and then chug it and shoot fire out of thier mount? That would be really stupid if they never made Pandaren just becuase of a stupid Asain law that doesn't fully apply to it. But hey... maybe the Pandaren would be undefeatable in Asia :p

And as for other places, there are still a few... Such as the Emerald Dream and the ethaeral realms of WoW... which would be wierd and would end WoW if somehow Blizzard creates a miracle and continues after WotLK.

In my opinion, Arthas should NOT be even fightable yet. Arthas is undefeatable, his power alone after losing over half of it becuase he wasnt able to get to the Lich King fast enough, he STILL killed Illidan easily. And the Lich King wasn't a pushover, he was immensley strong also. So lets see... The powers of Arthas at full strength, Frostmourne, and Ner'zhul (Lich King) would make a being so strong that could wipe a damn Titan if he wanted to.
I agree, this next expansion will msot likely be the death of WoW. Becuase I know if Arthas ever dies, I'm probably going to quit becuase imagine the kind of bullshit Blizz will pull in the expansion after this... They will most likley make up fricken areas and bosses and REALLY mess up WoW.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
You know... I don't doubt that the next expansion will involve arthas or illidan (or another strong hero) acquiring a stronger weapon, like frostmourne...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.