The 3'd WOW Announced!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Well i wasn't counting expansions...

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Man, have any of you guys seen teh story line" to the other warcrafts.. I seem to be thinking that because i havent played that, Ive missed a storyline from the wow novels or something.. Is this true?

esb

Reaction score
I think they are small stories of a few characters per book, and not like a game that explains all the characters.

Asehujiko

Reaction score
The only part in WoW from the book is that lvl 20 elite in ghostlands. He was the badguy in the sunwell triology graphic novel.

BTW, dalaran is ripping off the scourge.

A flying, self contained structure that travels forth between Lordearon and Tirisfal. Where have i heard that before? Oh yeah, thats what a necropolis does.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Haha, I can imagine you almost killing arthas and him HAPPENING to drop loot on his throne for your raid to cheer at ^.^ <3

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So you guys are saying that Arthas will be killable?

If thats so... I fricken quit WoW.

What will there be after Arthas? Hes the most powerful bieng in WC Lore. What are they going to do after this? They will start to make up bosses and shit and basicly ruin Warcraft Lore. Arthas shouldn't be able to die from a bunch of 80s. Arthas is the Lich King, which had immense power from the start, fused with the power of Arthas and Frostmourne. And that brings something else up, if Arthas is killable, you know Frostmourne will be obtainable... And that is a bunch of shit becuase then every 80 out there will be walking around with Frostmourne, the most powerful weapon in Lore. And if they continue with the expansions, Frostmourne will most likely be replaced by a "Beheader's Blade of the Bear" green... which will completely ruin WoW for me.

esb

Reaction score
Actually, There's still the gods, azshara, sargeras, titans? Dunno...

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Titans are benevolent, Azshara is dead (not sure, I think she actually lives under the sea, as a Naga), Sargeras is locked somewhere between the dimensions... Only the Old Gods, maybe, but they are dead too, AFAIK.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Players will be skirmishing with the minions of Arthas from the moment they set foot on Northrend. He will be a constant presence as players progress through the expansion content -- which will culminate in a showdown with the dread Lich King himself.

Doesn't say you can kill him.

Black Hawk

Reaction score
Titans are benevolent, Azshara is dead (not sure, I think she actually lives under the sea, as a Naga), Sargeras is locked somewhere between the dimensions... Only the Old Gods, maybe, but they are dead too, AFAIK.

Azshara lives in Nazjatar, the Naga capital under the Maelstrom. Only one of the Old Gods has been known to have died.

Edit: Heres a link to an article about Queen Azshara

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
The rest are bannished from Azeroth, then. Blizzard could use them... However, Arthas is supposed to be even stronger than the, IMO... also stronger than Azshara :p.

esb

Reaction score
They should have an all out battle with the gods, Like Elune, Sargeras, etc.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Elune is also benevolent. Sargeras is locked between dimensions, a new portal like in the War of the Ancients would be needed to get him out.

Maybe bring in other races from the Great Void :p.

esb

Reaction score
Well, in 2-4 expansions, it could be the process of getting sargeras out hehe :D and I dunno... maybe they can make them ALL join forces and beat sargeras... after sargeras dies it's a FFA :D lol

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
So you guys are saying that Arthas will be killable?

If thats so... I fricken quit WoW.

What will there be after Arthas? Hes the most powerful bieng in WC Lore. What are they going to do after this? They will start to make up bosses and shit and basicly ruin Warcraft Lore. Arthas shouldn't be able to die from a bunch of 80s. Arthas is the Lich King, which had immense power from the start, fused with the power of Arthas and Frostmourne. And that brings something else up, if Arthas is killable, you know Frostmourne will be obtainable... And that is a bunch of shit becuase then every 80 out there will be walking around with Frostmourne, the most powerful weapon in Lore. And if they continue with the expansions, Frostmourne will most likely be replaced by a "Beheader's Blade of the Bear" green... which will completely ruin WoW for me.

What he said.

Well hey, WoW is already ruined for me. I quit ages ago when I realised nothing realistic happened. Blood Elves killing Illidan? I thought they liked him. As for the death knight class, it would be unaccepted by both the alliance and the horde.
Alliance: Dalaran destroyed and Lordaeron Capital City taken over by the DEATH KNIGHT Arthas.
Horde: Quel'Thalas destroyed by the DEATH KNIGHT Arthas.

I reckon the next target in the WoW expansion will be the Naga and Queen Azshara. After that, erm... Pandarens? Well, eventually either Blizzard will run out of ideas and everyone will quit in boredom. :p

Asehujiko

Reaction score
For all the frostmourne whines: As soon as the lich king dies, it's going to be just a shiney sword, all of it's energy drained together with that of it's creator.

If you blow up a powerplant, do you still wonder why there isn't any electricity coming out of your outlet?

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
In all honesty, the Wrath of the Lich King will be the very end of WoW.

I can sense this stuff.

Blizzard is releasing the game because they HAVE TO any WoW player who has played WC3 has been begging to no end, for them to make Northrend a playable area.

So they made it, but what I doubt they realized is that by doing so they have ended WoW.

Why? Because Northrend is practically the only place left in the Warcraft world that has not yet been playable. I mean what are they gonna do next? make a game for every world the Burning Legion conquered? I can see how well that would go with players :rolleyes:

And here is a little info for all you Pandaren lovers out there. Blizzard will never make the Pandaren a playable race in WoW. Sorry to say. this is because their largest number of players are in Japan and China. And if I am not mistaken in China they made a rule saying it is illegal to kill a panda. Even in a video game...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.