~New Continent of Northrend
~More Will be Announced
~level cap 80

To see the awesome movie, go to:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It's fine. That thread is TH news, this one is for the WoW section, and it's the official post of it.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I don't doubt (actually, I want to not doubt :p) that WC4 is under production :D

But they have multiple projects...
World of Warcraft (Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King)
BlizzCon (Had)
Warcraft Movie
Starcraft II

that's 4-5 projects at a time!

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> that's 4-5 projects at a time!

Well, I doubt that Blizzard is lacking in money, what with all that they bring in from WoW. Though WoW does seem to be top of the list lately....

esb

Reaction score
I'm almost sure it's not money, but time, and employees, most importantly ideas and coordination.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Destructible Buildings, oh wait.. did I see a DRAGONN in that trailer, More flying mounts woo! Can wait to kill arthas, hes so dumb i hope he dies.. Overused Human..

esb

Reaction score
I've heard he will run away when you are close to kill him, leaving items behind :p

Also, I really doubt Blizzard would release Starcraft, Warcraft IV, and WoW: WoftLK in 12 months (All three in the 12 months)

Why? Well they might not make as much money. Not all people have enough to buy 3 $50-$60 dollars game (When they first come out) at the same time. Also some people might say "Hmmm... Starcraft or Warcraft.... I'll play SC for a few months, then maybe buy WC" and things like that :p

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
T_t

Can wait to kill arthas, hes so dumb i hope he dies.. Overused Human..
how can you call arthas dumb!?!? hes like one of the coolest charachters in the whole story!And It's already bad enough that you can kill Kel'thuzard, Vashj, Kael, and Illidan! Those should all be unkillable! Garithos and Malfurion id like to kill :rolleyes:

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Thats what im talking about, that overused brat, arthas is probably the "dumbest" character there is but illidan, they are so overused, cmon name one rpg where there isnt a character of arthas, even with skins, hes like ur average joe in Warcraft, and he will die, i dont care if i have to exploit the game, he will, WILL die, and beg for mercy muhahahaha, if illidan could die now why couldnt arthas..? I work for the ALLAINCE horde scum lol

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
@elmstfreddie: I can't agree more. :p

Blizzard makes probably billions of dollars overtime...

On XFire, it is the top game with 15,308,472 minutes played. And that is just for the people with XFire!!

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
And purge, that's only for people with xfire and xfire is OPEN! Mine is closed a lot >_>
The reason they are making a third WoW is to keep their players, possibly add more, because they are making PLENTY of money from it, it's just going to become obsolete soon (unless they made a new version...)
Wc3 is already obsolete, according to some friend's nerdy brother :p

esb

Reaction score
15,308,472 minutes is 255141.2 hours. That isn't much, even on X-Fire.

S

Savagus

I see some confusion about if Arthas dies or not, while you can read everything about it in the FAQ! Am i the only one who always reads that? :D

Anyways, Arthas will be raid boss. Hard, but killable. He doesn't run away at all, as a lot of people think. After all, and i quote from Xapphire and FroznYoghurt, why else would they have made other very important enemy characters killable, like Illidan and Kel'Thuzad? If Arthas wouldn't be killable, they wouldn't be killable either.

@FroznYoghurt: I doubt that they both will be killable. Malfurion is a good guy, and Garithos already got killed by Varimathras in the end of the Undead part of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

@elmstfreddie: Warcraft III isn't obsolete yet. Or at least, not on all servers. But it is going to start any moment though, because the infamous Dota maps are being hosted more often then other maps.
Also, World of Warcraft is basically already a Warcraft IV. They just named it different and it's a fully online game. I seriously doubt that they will make another Warcraft game which follows the story after the events of World of Warcraft though. I think they're going to continue with Starcraft instead of Warcraft.

@esb: I'm not quite sure if this is true, but i've heared that the game is coming out this christmas. It would be a good timing though, since Northrend is going to be added in the game. And it would be bought by many people, of course.

esb

Reaction score
Malfurion is a good guy
Exactly, time for the horde to kick some good butt

Well i don't play WoW so I don't know.

And WoW is not Warcraft IV. Why? Warcraft I,II, and III have been RTS(Real Time Strategy) while WoW is a MMORPG. Big difference :D

While WoW is the fourth Warcraft Game, yes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.