The Image Editing Competition - Episode Thirteen (13)

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Episode Thirteen

Previous episodes:
Episode 12
Episode 11
Episode 10
Episode 9
Episode 8
Episode 7
Episode 6
Episode 5½
Episode 5
Episode 4
Episode 3
Episode 2
Episode 1

Teh Ownage D00d lol!1 said:
I post a picture. You use whatever kind of image editing software you happen to have on your hard drive, and edit the picture to your liking. After one week, i declare a winner - the most hilarious result wins.
The winner gets to post Episode Two and so on.

Your images can be as weird as you want to make them - as long as there's still a little of the original one left.

Feel free to move the people in the picture around, add strange details, make one person get the face of another - small edits may still win!

Nowin:
~Rabarber
~Jindo
~Wiseman_2
~Loading
~Knocksious

After that huge disorienting chunk of text, it's probably time for me to say something intelligent to comment the development if this hugely popular contest over the previous thirteen episodes - I won't.
I got to say one thing though: first person to have hosted three times! Eat that, Jindo! Ahah!

Another thing with episodic nature is Star Wars (clearly they stole it from us) and as the poster-boy, Luke, looks a lot like my cousin, I figured i'd let you edit it this time. Both pull-outs and pull-ins are allowed in this one, so be creative.
Jindo has probably been standing ready with an edit for half an hour by now, as I made the mistake of revealing what picture I'd use to him over MSN. Don't let his edit let you down, he's on the nowin list and can as such not win.

Feel free to use higher resolution versions if you wish.

Cornelius, CorneliusAY5, Cornelius Family and Cornelius Goes To The Moon are all, respectively, trademarks of Rabarber INC - unallowed use is illegal and will be punished by for always putting you on the nowin list!!11 omgzorz

I swear I forgot something, though, feel free to point errors out.

Rabarber

Reaction score
Oh, come on, give me something to actually rate and we can go on with this miserable competition.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
LOL Pineapple!

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I have so chance of winning it looks like, but heres mine.
EDIT: Looks like my text got screwed up, It was suppose to read deathly not dealy. :p

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Man these entries are HILARIOUS :D!

This is a great week for Image Editing, keep it up guys <3!

Its becuase people are actually putting things on the picture instead of text bubbles which isn't as funny.

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
@andrew HAHA, beautiful

I couldn't, for the life of me, find ep 12, is there a reason for that?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
^ Not sure at all, I hosted it and it was up for the week, maybe you just missed it? (It was pretty dead, so it might've gotten to page 2 at some points).

Rabarber

Reaction score
Why is it that every positive comment I make in a thread immediatly kills it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.