The Land of Wonders Is Hiring!

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
Ellow.. It gets deep to my nerves, and it takes way too much time to finish my rpg... So now people, if you wanna help me to shorten map release date, register here for:
Quest maker: person who designs and prepares quest, questing experience needed.
Creep Designer: person who creates a creep, balances it, mathes to terrain type, and creates one base spell.
Item Handler: creating items
and one and cruelest place:
Save/load code creator or that one who can modify it. Map needs to save far more than just gold and xp. It saves things like quests done, current tallent/stat points, arena points, spells current level (from spellbooks) and some more.

So, I need you.

Best Ideas Comes When You're Not Thinking
-> The Land Of Wonders
-> Simple Equipment System TuT

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
hey, linamus, i already suggested story so I might as well help. I'm busy with some other projects but I could lend time to do simple jobs if you want, such as item creating, terraining (not too much though), creep designer, and maybe basic triggering that you are too lazy to do.

AND BALANCING! I like to balance! because I hate unbalanced games.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
I can create anything (face it, I'm the idea man) and I can make it, as long as it does not get to complicated.

S

Slate.Master

I would be most pleased to help you, I my self have no projects on the moment so I would have some time to help on your RPG. I could either design and create quests or itens, just name it and I can give it a try.
For further informations you can either PM me or add me on the MSN.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Items, Creeps, Quests, anything exept for the save code I gues :D Dont expect to complicated quests or items from me though.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Can I help with creeps? and maybe items and terraining or something. AND BALANCING!

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Well, what type of items you want to be created?

I am well good on triggering, on GUI, Jass, and some vJass. I may help something up...?

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Well, that's the most cruest thing to do...

I actually don't mind on modifying it but depends on how it is created. Sometimes it is unmodifyable but to refresh whole system.

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Theres many save/load systems, im sure all you need to do is modify one slightly. Btw ill help u if u find no one else, ill be like a backup.

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
^ I know Magna. But I'm not good enough to modify all theese raws that recognizes number and saves into variable after load or something simmilar that I don't understand, and I think so you.
Basicaly it needs to add more things to be saved into a code...
@Gals - I'll contact you when map will be fully prepared to release, and only saving/loading would be needed.

Best Ideas Comes When You're Not Thinking
-> The Land Of Wonders
-> Simple Equipment System TuT

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Well, as I said before, I am sometimes busy so maybe I can help with the "dung" jobs... as in the ones that are boring and no one wants such as writing tons of tooltips for one ability or an item or maybe changing item costs and stuff. Just some minor things. Maybe some triggering.
maybe some BALANCING AND TESTING! HEHEHEH! :nuts: Or I could just be a supporter and tester.

you got a new avatar, eh?

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot, I'll have an edited version soon. Sorry for the wait.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
if ya need bosses like from Impossible Bosses, then i could help.

Squishy

Reaction score
I'd be willing to help out if theres anything that would be left to do. I'm good at most things RPG related.

Syndrome

Reaction score
O___O?
I don't know anything!
I'm just good at doing triggers and stuff like that.
I can make some epic boss battles that would make you running from spells and projectiles instead of those boring right-click and wait bosses.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Other than that, I might help in triggering, in any language.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.