The Spell Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
About **Weaken Armor**
- how do you want these buff stacked when 2+ units with diff level apply this effect? e.g replace the stack with its level, create a new stack?
Higher Level will replace lower one.
- stacking >> reset duration or seperate duration?
Reset to levels durration
- buff placer ok? or just onattack event is fine?
Either
- vjass system tolerable? (just for 1-3 line customscript)
VJass is fine i have no problems with it. I find vJass and Jass easier to edit.

Lol Thanks Glenphir. Glad its intresting xD
Buff Placer is fine with me.

Jinxx

Reaction score
Spell Name: "Leprotic Aura"

Spell Type: MUI & MPI

Description: <look down :shades:>

Other Remarks: Needs to look "bloody", with blood spurts and/or gore...

"The Lepper Messiah's very presence infects those around him with his wasting condition, decaying their bodies and making chunks of their flesh fall off if they attempt to move while under the aura's effects. Those who stay still and unmoving while in the Lepper's presence do not suffer any adverse effects. The aura has a 350 AoE on all levels."

Level 1: Enemies loose 1% of their maximum HP if moving.
Level 2: Enemies loose 2% of their maximum HP if moving.
Level 3: Enemies loose 3% of their maximum HP if moving.
Level 4: Enemies loose 4% of their maximum HP if moving.
Level 5: Enemies loose 5% of their maximum HP if moving.

So basically this is more of less an aura version of Strygwyr's ultimate from DotA. AoE is small, around 350, because the Lepper Messiah is a melee hero. The numbers might seem a bit imba, but's it's situational and completely useless unless the enemy is moving, and the Lepper has to be in melee range of foes to affect them with the debuff (unlike Strygwyr who casts his ultimate and goes about his bussiness, the Lepper needs to keep running alongside the enemy if he wants them in the aura's AoE).

OFFTOPIC: Godamn Hyuna's hot!!

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
@Frost Fever
- passive?
- Every attack she is able to increase her attack speed by 1000% in 2 attacks. these 2 attacks, does it proc itself? and i think theres a limit for increase as.. ill get back to you
- extra damage for next attack? do you want triggered damage or green icon bonus
- are attack procs independent? ie when the 5attack procs, do you still want the 1attack to fire?
- buff placer ok? vjass system tolerable? (just for 1-3 line customscript)

Passive. Yes.
proc? Every attack she is able to increase her attack speed for 2 attacks( Can you now understand(No offense ;)))
Buffed damage( Choose what is the most easiest )
The 1attack wont fire.
vJASS system. SURE( Want more vJASS). Buff Placer's Ok.

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
proc? Every attack she is able to increase her attack speed for 2 attacks( Can you now understand(No offense ))
i meant the ' 2 attacks' with the increased as, should it be considered a normal attack that triggers its own effect, so for example, on the first attack with the increased as, it triggers another 'next 2 attack'? b/c thats basically increasing as by 1000% permanently since it loops itself.

The 1attack wont fire.
same for 10attack?

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
proc? Every attack she is able to increase her attack speed for 2 attacks( Can you now understand(No offense ))
i meant the ' 2 attacks' with the increased as, should it be considered a normal attack that triggers its own effect, so for example, on the first attack with the increased as, it triggers another 'next 2 attack'? b/c thats basically increasing as by 1000% permanently since it loops itself.

The 1attack wont fire.
same for 10attack?

Yes on both.

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
Completed Tidal Wave, Sjaakje
- when 2 waves are casted, units caught will only knockback/damage in the direction of the first wave that hits it.
- delay between each wave must in set in way that spawns all three wave model before its first wave is removed. default is 400 units, cannot set anything below 500 with current speed & travel distance
- damage intervals of 0.025 (to avoid using another timer just for that purpose), however is calculated to deal 40/65/90 per 0.5s

Attachments

• Tidal Wave.w3x
    57.3 KB · Views: 325

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I found another bug in my spell Glenphir, when a unit with the spell on them is removed from the game the floating text stays above them.

Noted. Will fix.

Time Freeze: Active
Mui
3 levels
Creates a ring of time at a targeted point freezing all enemy units inside(they cannot move whatsoever, they are stuck in that position they were caught in) for 3/4/5 seconds. (AoE)

Aging Aura: Passive
3 levels
The caster has an aura that creates individual rings around each nearby enemy units in a radius slowing their attack and movement speed by 5%/10%/15%, and deals 5/10/15 damage each second they are affected by this aura.

Time Stop: Active
Mui
3 levels
The caster freezes an individual unit for 2/4/6 seconds(they cannot move whatsoever, they are stuck in that position they were caught in).

Time Spin: Active
Mui
3 levels
Activated when clicked
Ultimate
The caster spins around, pushes enemy units back, and hold them in time damaging them for 40/60/80 damage each second for 3/4/5 seconds. They will also be stuck in time.

If you could make all these spells, that would be more than godly, thanks for your time! Good luck!

Edit: Sorry! I didn't see that you didn't want spell packs! If you could still make at least one of these spells, that would be great! Sorry again.

Could you pick which one would you want?

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Hgksjkdj( What was SineCosine calling you? )

Have you started?
( Got much time )( Whole summer actually ) :p

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
no idea..ask him

Working on Wave of Terror, then grenade (referring to post 1)
got much time??? is that a q or statement lol..

so no havent started

EDIT,
@Glenphir
btw you can remove my name next to the spells in post 1, i think its better if you post the requesters name instead?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
..ask him :)

Working on Wave of Terror, then grenade (referring to post 1)
got much time??? is that a q or statement lol..

so no havent started

EDIT,
@Glenphir
btw you can remove my name next to the spells in post 1, i think its better if you post the requesters name instead?

Oh. Well, it'll look messy if I posted all the requester's name though. I'll just remove your name then.

About Wave of Terror, I'm actually half-way through. Forgot to update the progress ><

EDIT
Completed the spell Energy Shield. You need to re-import the trigger as I made major changes to it.

Attachments

• Energy Shield (Remake 4).w3x
    32 KB · Views: 337

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell Weaken Armor. Note that I used a buff placer.

Attachments

• Weaken Armor.w3x
    50.1 KB · Views: 318
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.