The Spell Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
Completed Wind Force
Note
- test map's ensnare targets the priestess with wind force (just so you can see the descending/decelerate when a unit is ensnared while leaping) cast ensnare with the priestess that initially has ensnared learnt.
- remember to change the filter when you finish testing!!
- c&p vjass disabled function if you have newgen (mac user here :(), else remember to copy the functions in the map header

thx alot :p it even looks good^^

but cant figure out what filter you are talking about =)

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Ensnare Periodic
    • Events
      • Time - Timer_Ensnare expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to Integer_Ensnare, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Temp_Point[0] = (Position of Dummy_Net[(Integer A)])
          • Set Temp_Point[1] = (Temp_Point[0] offset by Delta[(Integer A)] towards Angle[(Integer A)] degrees)
          • Unit - Move Dummy_Net[(Integer A)] instantly to Temp_Point[1]
          • Set Distance[(Integer A)] = (Distance[(Integer A)] - Delta[(Integer A)])
          • ---------- this line ----------
          • Set Temp_Group = (Units within 200.00 of Temp_Point[1] matching (((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False)) and ((Matching unit) Not equal to Priestess of the Moon 0023 <gen>)))

@massive
very soon :)

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
About Wave of Terror, I'm actually half-way through. Forgot to update the progress ><
thought you were doing it. :D either way, ive done it (completed) anyway just in case you havent.

EDIT ill post it anyway..

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Thanks Glenphir Weaken Armor is awesome.

Cant give rep as of yet... (need to wait 24hrs)

rongheng

Reaction score
erm, jus asking, are u all going 2 going to do my 2nd request or is it not allowed?(if its allowed can u all give it a name first?)jus tell me the name and i will edit the post.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
thought you were doing it. :D either way, ive done it (completed) anyway just in case you havent.

EDIT ill post it anyway..

Actually, Wave of Terror uses direct health removal instead of damage. Only when the health is lower than the damage, the actual killing blow is dealt. And I believe the actual Wave of Terror uses a hidden aura for the armor reduction. But if the requester doesn't mind, I guess it's okay.

erm, jus asking, are u all going 2 going to do my 2nd request or is it not allowed?(if its allowed can u all give it a name first?)jus tell me the name and i will edit the post.

Which spell are you referring to?

FootysMaXeD

Reaction score
Thank you for your awesome contribution Glenphir. =D

Ability Name: Etheral (Ultimate)
Passive
This ability is somewhat similar to permanent invisibility.
After a certain "Fade Time", the hero becomes transluscent (around 60% fade), able to walk through units (no collision), takes 15% less damage, but is still attackable.
Each unit that the hero walks though while this is active will deal damage to the unit.
Damage Dealt: 30/40/50
Fade Time: 5/4/3
(If the 15% Dmg Reduction is too much of a problem, I guess it could just be evasion or something)

I'd actually like to change the damage reduction into the hero turning Ethereal (so only magic damage hits him).

Hey has anyone been able to start this spell yet?

If possible, I have a complementary ability for it.
Skill 2: Ghost Walk
Click on a unit, and it pushes the hero towards the target very rapidly. Cripples the target hero (Slows AS and MS)(It can start slowing the target right when you click actually, rather than when you arrive). Deals damage to all units you walk through (30/60/90/120/150/180), add damage depending on level of Ultimate ability (30/40/50) multiplied by 2. While ghost walking, the hero is in ethereal form (only magic hits him).

Much thanks. I know you don't do multiple spells at a time, but I can wait and maybe you'll get to the second one sometime.

King.Sky_Gem

Reaction score
Voodoo Doll

MUI
3 levels
target
The Voodoo Priest creates a clone (about 50% the size of the real size) of the targeted unit in front of the him. Both the Voodoo Priest, and the targeted unit become invulnerable for this duration. The Voodoo Priest has a major increase of speed (for the special effect) and attacks the clone (doll) of the targeted unit with force. After the specific amount of damage is dealt, the clone vanishes, the target and Voodoo Priest become vulnerable, and the amount of damage is dealt to the targeted unit.
Other units can attack this doll to deal additional damage.
Also the doll cannot attack, the target and Voodoo Priest cannot move/cast spells/attack, but the Voodoo Priest is ONLY allowed to attack the doll.
Every attack that the Voodoo Priest does looks like the ability Animate Dead (Target). All other attacks are just the normal.

Damage: 275 / 350 / 425
Duration: 3 / 4 / 5 seconds

If you choose to make this spell, that would be great, thanks!

sylvannis mb

Reaction score
Spell Name: Mind control

Description: Ok this is probably going to be very simple for you, but all i want is for a forked lightning or chain lightning spell that banishes all the units it hits for 30 seconds, and all the heroes for 5 seconds.

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
Remade Wave of Terror
- recycles sfx dummies (size of sfx adjustable)
- uses aura/item armor bonus to address stacking issues
- attempts to avoid forced ui cancel when spell book is removed (sets level to 1, then remove on death)
- hp removal has aggro (damage 0.0)

Attachments

• Wave of Terror (2).w3x
    54.2 KB · Views: 355

Kling[o]

Reaction score
Hummm , there's another request , Just need an aoe knockback. No damage , No level.

Edit: MUI, MPI, Leakless...

educator

Reaction score
not sure if your still taking requests but

Flame attack (passive)

the flame spirit has a temperature so high that it has a chance to create a large wave of fire on attack that damages units in a line.

3 levels, would like MUI but if you cant (or cant be bothered) GUI will be fine
level 1 - 15% chance to create a wave of fire that deals 45 damage in a line
level 2 - 20% chance to create a wave of fire that deals 75 damage in a line
level 3- 25% chance to create a wave of fire that deals 105 damage in a line

the flame wave might be a variation of the shockwave. damage can be however (triggered or not) models can be your choice (or just random)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
not sure if your still taking requests but

Flame attack (passive)

the flame spirit has a temperature so high that it has a chance to create a large wave of fire on attack that damages units in a line.

3 levels, would like MUI but if you cant (or cant be bothered) GUI will be fine
level 1 - 15% chance to create a wave of fire that deals 45 damage in a line
level 2 - 20% chance to create a wave of fire that deals 75 damage in a line
level 3- 25% chance to create a wave of fire that deals 105 damage in a line

the flame wave might be a variation of the shockwave. damage can be however (triggered or not) models can be your choice (or just random)

Yeah, am still taking requests. Just that I'm a bit busy now-a-days. Learning JASS :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.