The Teenager Audio Test

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Clicking the play button below will produce a tone that is generally only heard by people under the age of 25. It has been used as a deterrent device to keep teenagers from loitering in malls and shops, and sounds similar to a buzzing mosquito. The elderly and people with hearing damage often cannot hear the sound.

http://theoatmeal.com/quizzes/sound/

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
I know these teen-repellant-devices. Just can't remember any of them being used, but I cans till hear that. :D

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I hate these. I remember a couple years ago someone made a ringtone that older people can't usually hear very well and it was horrible because half the people with those rings can't hear it either so I had listen to the bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all through class until they went out of style a few months later.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
I hate these. I remember a couple years ago someone made a ringtone that older people can't usually hear very well and it was horrible because half the people with those rings can't hear it either so I had listen to the bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all through class until they went out of style a few months later.

Those were popular year or two ago too. Wasn't fun D:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
It was horrible. They seemed to first come around when I was in high school, which I guess wasn't that long ago, and isn't surprising since cell phones were really just becoming insanely popular. But no one could hear it but me apparently. No one else seemed bothered by it anyway. Why would someone ever choose that as a ringtone? It feels like throwing stars piercing my brain.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.