TheHelper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
The Humor Zone having nothing funny isn't new... this one though...
"Whois" records have always been around for anyone looking for them.

(Note to self: what an idiot...)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, go to that address and try to find me :) Call those numbers too - LOL!

The only thing that is correct there is the name and with that you can get my real information anyway. This is a public website so having my name on it is a courtesy and I think required by some law.

The one thing I will say though is it is OK for that information to be in my Whois record - it is NOT OK for that information to be copied from whois records and posted on forums. It belongs in the whois record not reposted in forums. Thanks.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Its OK but just remember if you are thinking about anything foul I live in Texas and I have Guns.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Well, I appologize and should have asked before posting the info. I completely forgot how people usually want privacy over the internet.

As for me posting it in the Humor section, I just thought it was funny ;)

You calling ME an idiot Ace, or YOURSELF? Hopin it's me, cause I'm sure you're a bright person in comparison to me...I just kinda ooze through life :D

As for my last name, it's Cory, and I'm in the Philadelphia region. If you track ME down, remember that Philadelphia has the highest murder rate in the country!

We are even now TH.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Description said:
TheHelper.net Blizzard Games Support for Starcraft, Warcraft, Warcraft 2, Diablo, Diablo 2, Battle.net and all other aspects of Blizzard Gaming. Forums, Downloads, Tournaments, Strategy and much more. Dedicated to providing the Blizzard Games Community with Unique Content on Diablo, Diablo 2, Warcraft 2 BNE, Starcraft, Brood War and Warcraft 3. Tournaments, Stategy, Downloads, Battle Reports. Tech Support for all Blizzard Games and Battle.net, Diablo Characters, Warcraft 2 Strategy and Battle Reports, Starcraft Strategy including Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3. Cheats and Hacks information plus Programs and Downloads. TheHelper.net is your Premiere Blizzard Games Tech Support Resource with Forums, Resources, Downloads and everything you need. now supporting Never Winternights, and BattleField 1942 .

Thehelper.net description Say what?

Apparently we DO have hacks, and the admins are just hiding them :p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
It's a publicity stunt.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Yeh, that seems to be the META tag info. Don't freak!

quraji

zap
Reaction score
I seriously hope you're not serious. That post was epic. :p

He meant to say that it's redundant to say he lives in Texas and he has guns, because it's pretty much a given.
Texas is a gun totin' state I think :p

Would do anything mean to TheHelper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.