Discussion Things that taste good that you were hesitant to try?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Tripe? No thanks. :X

Yum

menudo.jpg

I usually make mine with Hominy which I nickname "Teeth" :p

posolecornpics.jpg

DDRtist if you don't like Tripe you can always get Menudo's Cousin Dish called "Posole"

129_posole_pork_and_hominy_stew_p486.jpg

Which is like Menudo but instead of Tripe it's pieces of beef/pork.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
But but but, if I even remotely get one in my food, I end up throwing up. :(

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
It can as much as anything be the texture of what you're eating as the taste of it. I don't mind onions in stew or pies for example as they are soft and pretty much disintegrate easily. In burgers though they tend to be crunchy and in onion rings they're rubbery. And consequently I don't like them.

Mainly though I hate tomato. Anything with a lot of tomato in it I cannot eat. That includes stuff like Pizza.

Also something else that tastes bad. Gunge. Just tastes like the poster paint used to colour it. No, I did not intentionally eat it. In fact, don't even ask :p

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
People don't eat things that smell or looked messed up. If you blindfold and don't tell them what's in it it'll taste different because you have no expectations

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
pan fried cheese on fried egg and ketchup between two slices of toast.

come on, you know you all crave them ketchup and eggs. ;)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I usually have no problem eating different kind of textures, different types of ingredients, in any shapes of color. I also have a strong stomach, so there's a small chance I will ever throw up because of any food.

However, I never got around trying a weird food or something. Weird mixtures, maybe. I always wanted to try snails.

And btw, frog legs are yummy!

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to add soemthing while trying it out late at night. This is what I ate for a whole week of staying up late.

1. A full glass of raw egg yolks in it. It's almost about 500 c.c. (Monday)
2. Instant noodles, with 1/4 bottle of Tabasco sauce. (Tuesday)
3. Deep fried chocolate chunks. (Wednesday)
4. Ice cream with whipped banana, cheddar cheese, and mashed potatoes put altogether. (Wednesday)
5. As for dessert, I ate salad with the Thousand Island sauce. All placed in orange and lemon juice. (Thursday)
6. Instant Noodle with ketchup sauce (Friday)
7. Raw, frozen bacon (Saturday)

Today is Sunday, so I'm thinking of eating a few fried chicken chunks, dipped in powdered black pepper and salt this night.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Man I SO wanted to say something but I think I would get in trouble and everyone would think I was gay. But damn it would've been funny.... Some people might've figured it out.

Raw, frozen bacon (Saturday)

... don't do that, raw protien is bad.

And honestly I read like six things on here and my gag reflex is going off so fuck you all.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Man I SO wanted to say something but I think I would get in trouble and everyone would think I was gay. But damn it would've been funny.... Some people might've figured it out.

And honestly I read like six things on here and my gag reflex is going off so fuck you all.
Haha...

That means, the food we ate are all delicious. Except for the raw one.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score

Why not Varine? You seemed to want to try some "raw meat".

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
You should not eat any raw meat.. it's disgusting and you can get bad nasty parasites and bacteria.
You want that? @tom_mai78101

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
So my buddy and I were riding around and stopped for lunch yesterday. He ended up ordering calamari has an appetizer, and I ended up trying it. It's actually not that bad, we had it fried with marinara sauce to dip it in, pretty good.

I was reallllly hesitant to try it, though. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.