Discussion Things that taste good that you were hesitant to try?

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i want to try to eat anything deep-fried (deep fried catfish was pretty good :O)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of catfish, fried or not. It's just so...dirty tasting? It eats all the trash from the bottom of the water, no thanks. :p

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So my buddy and I were riding around and stopped for lunch yesterday. He ended up ordering calamari has an appetizer, and I ended up trying it. It's actually not that bad, we had it fried with marinara sauce to dip it in, pretty good.

I was reallllly hesitant to try it, though. :p

Mmmmm... Fried Calamari. Yummy.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard eating seafood is a one-way shortcut to getting a food poisoning.

Fried Shrimp sounds nicer to me.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I heard eating seafood is a one-way shortcut to getting a food poisoning.

You believe everything you hear? Think about it, if that was the case, there wouldn't be half as many people eating, not even close to as many restaurants serving it, ect. Common sense really. :p

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
You believe everything you hear? Think about it, if that was the case, there wouldn't be half as many people eating, not even close to as many restaurants serving it, ect. Common sense really. :p
I know, is just that it raises the chances of getting that...

Oh well. I need to train my common senses.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Man I SO wanted to say something but I think I would get in trouble and everyone would think I was gay. But damn it would've been funny.... Some people might've figured it out.

Oh my god you didn't.. That is fucken disgusting if it is what I think it is. Sorry for swearing. Varine, how did you come to eating... that stuff. o_O

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Buffalo Sauce. I had tasted some and I did not like it back in the day and just assumed they all tasted like that. I have Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce now and I put that shit on everything :)

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Buffalo Sauce. I had tasted some and I did not like it back in the day and just assumed they all tasted like that. I have Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce now and I put that shit on everything :)

I honestly still don't like Buffalo sauce much. I can tolerate it now though, lol! Like, if I'm given it I'll eat it but I don't go out of my way to get it.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The other thing I can think of is Cottage cheese. I remember when I was younger thinking it was just so gross. Then, I got this lasagna recipe that called for it to mix in with Ricotta so I did it and I was converted. Now I can eat it straight out of the tub :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.