TLO will be streaming 24 hours for charity (this sunday)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
this aint serious, omg.
all he did was playing starcraft 2 and he earned $2500?

it must be cool being a progamer.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
He is not keeping the money, but yes, if you are a famous progamer you can make lots of money.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
doesnt matter whether he keeps it or not. its $2500 still, one a single day and just for playing a video game.

imagine how many people on earth have to work for months, not days, not weeks, months to get this much money. and now imagine what kind of work that is.

he was toying around having alot of fun (or maybe not after 24 hours) sitting in front of his computer with food and drinks and chatting with people every now and then.
it wasnt "hard" work (if you dont count strategical thinking as hard work).

i think this is really messed up.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
In my country an average person would have to work months, maybe even an year to get this money ^_^ So trust me, I know what you mean dude.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know why you're saying a year. I'll earn $3500+ this summer when I work for 6 weeks. That's about 2500 for a month and I'm 18 and it's my first job ever.

celerisk

When Zerg floweth, life is good
Reaction score
Compared to places like, for example, India, where you can easily make, on average, about $500 a year...

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
he could probably pull in $150-200 per hour by coaching/tutoring players 1-on-1 if he really wanted to maximize revenue, but that wasn't the point of this..

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.