Other Tomb of Jarrahcon

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, obviously, you guys didn't read my post.
He meant NIGHT Lord, as in one who lordships the night, darkness, shadows, but I veto that...
BioDiablo - Sorry! :eek:

K

Kein

i suggest making additional features (available through code):
- each X points u get increased max attribute for one of the 5 attributes (focus etc.). So instead of max 25, you can get up to max 30
- treasure vaults. After gaining an amount of points, you get access to vaults in which are some additional random items (like potions, gold, weapons or armors)
- an additional 11th act, where Mr. Jar gets back to live (i got an idea about this. Maybe in reality you killed his shadow in act 10 while he escaped to heaven or some sort of sacred place <all thanks to your intrusion, that he escaped> and he wants to corrupt that place. And you of course have to stop him in a time limit)
-maybe an additional item (just ONE!) depending on the amount of points u got. You can chose it of course. If u implant this, then i suggest to DON'T give away any artifacts or any other powerful items. You get the item on the start. Or it could be even random, the more points u got, the better the change of gaining a good item (in this i suggest to have the character class in mind, as it should be HIS gear he brought with him to the adventure)

I don't really like the additional classes, it'll be kinda unbalanced this way and less challenging. If you really want, then maybe only change the looks of them. It would be cool if you would appear in a shining armor as a Crusader or an other good looking character :D

If anyone is playing on Eurobattle.net i'll gladly join your game. I'm not a newb! Sadly I never got good players so I only reached fire boss (4 players enetered the area, 2 died in like 3 minutes <clerg and druid.noob.> and i was left <paladin> with an warrior)
*In this game i had like 5 times in a row armor failure upgrade ;D

And i got a little question, anyone noticed what do spell levels give in paladin class? I mainly mean the heal skill.

EDIT:
and please, make possible to split potions, it's annoying when i got like 8 mana pots with paladin and a noob clerg got 0 and i cant share with him.

BioDiablo

Reaction score
If anyone is playing on Eurobattle.net i'll gladly join your game. I'm not a newb! Sadly I never got good players so I only reached fire boss (4 players enetered the area, 2 died in like 3 minutes <clerg and druid.noob.> and i was left <paladin> with an warrior)
*In this game i had like 5 times in a row armor failure upgrade ;D

Mm… a paladin player. I might put you to a good use, hehe. Anyways since it seems you haven't read last posts you probably don't know that act 10 is not possible to pass (maybe only with grand luck). But if you want to ensure that then you can try to contact me. I'm also playing in eurobattle.net with the same nickname as I do have here.

K

Kein

Anyways since it seems you haven't read last posts you probably don't know that act 10 is not possible to pass (maybe only with grand luck).

I have read the whole topic. And the game is supposed to be a challenge, but still when pro players will get the bonuses from save codes, the game won't be a challenge like earlier, so for them i suggested the 11th act. It's a little future vision of the game but it shows that i got big hopes for it.

Ah, and my nickname on BN is Dhanken. I saw you in the past.

LotK

Reaction score
hmm a new suggestion, but an old idea: add several difficultys!
easy - yes its easy, what else?
normal - the way it is now
hard - holy shit!

can be possible with auras (attack speed, armor, hp/mana regen, damage and other stuff like slow auras!)

if you dont know what a slow aura is: pm me

K

Kein

hard - holy shit!

Easy will spoil the fun of beating the game.
Difficulties are great, but I want a challenge (ale most probably other's too) and not a hour and a half sitting and watching the screen filled with slaughter of the monsters.

Knatten

Reaction score
hard - holy shit!

can be possible with auras (attack speed, armor, hp/mana regen, damage and other stuff like slow auras!)

if you dont know what a slow aura is: pm me

Or just Normal and Hard. That way is more fun :p.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yeah, I think just Normal and Hard is good. An Easy mode would kinda ruin it, because then imagine someone beating it like their 3rd time because its on easy, and they already know everything.

LotK

Reaction score
ah well the make it like:
easy - the way its now, 1 unlock
normal - like hard, 2 unlocks
hard - very very hardcore, but you can unlock 3 special features!

Xenoche

Reaction score
How about this,

Normal
- The way it is now.

Hard
- Makes the Hard unlockables available (dependant on the teams TOTAL dungeon points)
- Increased overall damage and hitpoints of creeps and bosses.
- Drop rate increased by 10%.

Mayhem
- Makes the Mayhem unlockables available (dependant on the teams TOTAL dungeon points)
- Increased overall damage and hitpoints of creeps and bosses.
- Boss special abilities proc increased.
- Drop rate increased by 20%.

K

Kein

Okay, I just passed the game 1st time with a team of 4 (later one left).
We had really no problem passing the game when we didn't knew anything past the fire boss (and to be more precise, only I knew how to play).
We had a team of:
Paladin <me>
Holy Clerg
Barbarian <left in act6>
Assasin

I thought the game would be a little more challenging. Even in Act10 (where we couldn't destroy the pillars) we had no problem to hold our ground for an hour!
Normal should be harder, one advanced player, one that played this earlier and 2 newbies beaten it..

We died only in the tomb level where were traps.

K

Kein

The traps part isn't even the end. And that part is easy...

I don't understand you comment now. I just said that we died on that level, and only because our clerg had a lag (but i still don't know how he did this because of a lag o_O)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I don't understand you comment now. For real, but I'm just saying... Let's say we ignore these past 3 posts?

And yeah, when's next version coming out!?!?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.