Other Tomb of Jarrahcon

LotK

Reaction score
well guys that was what i was talking about sometime (dunno if i posted it here but anyway^^)

xeno is just myseriously disappearing and leaving the map as it is.... and i really think an upgrade of the size from 0.8 to 0.9 is not possible in any way (except another map maker continues the map *points at himself*)

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
Yeah, I really love(d) this map. I hope you'll find your way back in the mapping-com @ xenOChe. ;)

3logic

well, i just made myself an account just to post this.
Me and 4 friends tried to play the map, (Barbarian, Assassin, Clergy, Druid and Ranger) we got until the tomb in whom "Pyrmd" and "Oblsk" (or somewhat) are, then our clergy disced and we were pretty much fucked. a day later we tried it without the druid and the ranger and exchanged the Assassin with a pala within a short time we reached hell and fought there, but we were dumb enough to run beetween the 2 spawns, got surrounded and died. today, i tried the map with the Clerigy, so it was me as Barbarian and the Clergy, withing a short time (without a single death btw) we reached hell, we fought in hell for around 30 or 50 minutes, all the time more and more monsters were getting stuck and near the end we had around 500 Jarahcon Elite Guards on one position, this caused us a massive lagg, our FPS sunk to 0,1 (i got a pretty hardcore PC, so dont come with my PC would be crappy). Thanks to WC3's autosave i got a replay of the game whom i uploaded to rapidshare it can be downloaded here DOWNLOAD REPLAY i hope you're still mapping on this map and that this helps you.

Xenoche

Reaction score
Is it to late?

It's to late for me.
If someone wants to continue ToJ give me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
It's to late for me.
If someone wants to continue ToJ give me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T SEE THIS. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN XENOCHE? IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR YOU. COMPLETE THE MAP PLEASE. THE WORLD IS DEPENDING ON YOU. :(

:D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

LotK

Reaction score
/me brings ToJ back to life!

well Xeondude you had some weird and easy to fix bugs in the map

Fixes:
Rejuvenation - fixed wrong condition making it work for firebold before
Tranquility - Fixed tooltips by adding the correct tag
Pyrmd and Obsk - Fixed typos

Adds:
Game Difficulty - due to the work of xeno, i just implemented a trigger to make it accessable
Spawns - Made spawn number player dependant

needs some testing and i will upload it asap :p

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Are you the new leader of this map?
If you are, I think this game loses some enthusiasm with the absence of the original maker Xenoche. :p

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

LotK

Reaction score
it already lost enthusiasm, because of him :p

only thing i can do it bring it back, i can not destroy it more than it is already eh?

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Tehee, did you know that the one in december was Xenoches last post, whilst he has been seen online 3 days ago ( from the date of posting this )? This means 40 days of not posting anything, but still looking into these forums now and then. 40 friggin days oO

gl hf LotK, may the spirits be with you!

LotK

Reaction score
today I noticed that the druid still had no own upgraders, so this will be the thing Im gonna fix too

the rest looks quite good now, Im happy :D

LotK

Reaction score
latest news:

i fixed a lot of bugs, but there are still some
i added some abilitys for creeps to make the game more challenging (and it works^^)
added ancient item and upgraders for druid

need to fix: jarahcon spawning and druid heal (still seems buggy)

any ideas for a replacement? :p

LotK

Reaction score
okay guys now you can test and play as much as you want!
i finally got everything working (i think^^)

A party of up to 6 brave heroes travel in search of the great tomb of Jarahcon. On their way they meet fierce beasts and friendly guides to aid them on their treacherous journey.

-8 hero classes, each with their own unique advantages and disadvantages.
-Fully customized skill point system, integrating, not only strength, agility and intelligence, but 5 more characteristics which enhances your heroes ability strengths.
-11 stages of immensely differing terrain types, from the lush marsh near Nollen pier to the fiery pits of Jarrahcons tomb.
-Fully customized item system, introducing common, uncommon, rare and ancient items. Weapon and armor upgrades that actively increases different aspects of your heros, damage, attack speed, critical chance, magic reduction, the list goes on.

Overall an immensely challenging team based rpg that requires players to work together, or die in discord.

This is a protected map, but should you have any ideas or suggestions post them here http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=703586#post703586

Xenoche (the original Author) stopped this project and I (LotK) am allowed to continue it

Changes:

Fixes:
•Rejuvenation - fixed wrong condition making it work for firebolt before
•Tranquility - Fixed tooltips by adding the correct tag
•Pyrmd and Obsk - Fixed typos
•Deamon Beacen - Fixed typo
•Druid Summons HP's are now increased in %
•Changed some Terrain
•Fixed Jarahcon spawning
•Fixed Traps in stage 8

Adds:
•Game Difficulty - due to the work of xeno, i just implemented a trigger to make it accessable (but i also needed to fix it^^)
•Spawns - Made spawn number player dependant
•Added Upgraders for Druid and also Ancient Item
•Added different Fog for every Level
•Added ruins
•Added Bonus Stage - Forgotten City
•Added a lot of abilitys to creeps
•Added some abilitys to Bosses
•Added some Doodads

Known Bugs:
•a small one, not affecting gameplay
•slightly imbalance of assassin

EDIT: oh nvm, the hive hates me, so there is no dl link for you^^
EDIT2: Nudl9
EDIT3: added description

LotK

Reaction score
done^^
:thup:

well i could use this post to announce that the next version will have better ancient items (allready done, but they gotta be tested)
maybe i'll add another bonus room (not a stage) to level <censored>, because there is still some space left :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.