Tomfoolery and the Ruse

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
people dont loose hope in this game yet, for all we know he can be going anything right now, wish for the best (we have personal lives too, not to mention he has a family of his own.. like the rest of us)

give it a bit more time, ill try to keep you guys informed on the situation as best as i can

W

WhoIsJG

a Ruse
and some clues
and im sure you're confused
since you might feel neglected
from something unexpected.

but lets be honest, if you thought anything here was going to follow any excepted standards...whose to blame?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
A bump in every pot!

Or was that a chicken....

T

TRC

Heh, just found this awesome commercial topic and finished reading it all and it looks like half a month of nothing. Too bad, really.

neckface

terrain contest winner! :) dance contest loser. :(
Reaction score
Agreed. This thread has caused me to no longer believe in anything. I'm having an existential freak out right now! :eek:

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Is this completly dead now? Or just inactive, or going really slow? o.o

W

WhoIsJG

Here is the situation with this project.

I recently got back into WoW and the expansion. Upon entering Zangarmarsh for the first time I was crushed. If you've been to Zangarmarsh then you have a pretty good idea of what my map looked and felt like. On top of that Zangarmarsh is inhabited by creatures who look very similar to the Draenei model from WC3 which is what I was using for the main race. On top of that in WoW if you aggro 2 Draenei in Zangarmarsh they linked together with a Soul Drain type beam and attack together, in my map at random times 4 would gather, link with Soul Drain and summon something. Its really disgusting how similar they are aesthetically. And that pretty much ruined it for me.

I had never played the WoW Expansion or seen Zangarmarsh while creating this project, but since the WoW Expansion came first I would just look like a hack.

I did think up some very fresh and interesting concepts that have to do with the mechanics and not aesthetics, if someone is interested or looking for map ideas im happy to share them on an individual basis.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.