Tooltips

icond3maker

Reaction score
Hello, I am not good at creating tooltips for heroes and items... so can YOU suggest a tooltip for these things :

Heroes
Knight -
Priest -
Items
Earth Rod ( +1 damage , +2 int ) - [x] [made a tooltip already]
Earth Mantle ( +2 armor , +1 int ) -
Earth Shield ( +1 armor , +2 int ) - [ happysmiley's tooltip]
Energy Rod ( +2 damage , +3 int ) - [ happysmiley's tooltip]
Energy Mantle ( +3 armor , +2 int ) -
Energy Shield ( +2 armor , +2 int , 10% chance to deal bonus 20 damage to the attacker ) -
Steel Sword ( +3 damage ) - [tommerbob's tooltip]
Steel-Plated Armor ( +3 armor ) - [tommerbob's tooltip]
Steel Shield ( +2 armor ) -
Rune Sword ( +5 damage ) - [tommerbob's tooltip]
Runite Armor ( +5 armor ) -
Runite Shield ( +4 armor ) -

*You can make a tooltip for these things above ^ *

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Steel Sword-

"Use as needed, applying to the vitals of any nearby enemy. Not recommended for children under 3. Please consult your blacksmith for proper use and storage."

Steel-Plated Armor-

"You may not be able to move much, but at least you won't get hurt."

Rune Sword-

"Forged with magic and the finest metals, this blade will slice through the strongest armor. Don't cut yourself."

Ok maybe those weren't great, but I gave it a try.

icond3maker

Reaction score
Steel Sword-

"Use as needed, applying to the vitals of any nearby enemy. Not recommended for children under 3. Please consult your blacksmith for proper use and storage."

Steel-Plated Armor-

"You may not be able to move much, but at least you won't get hurt."

Rune Sword-

"Forged with magic and the finest metals, this blade will slice through the strongest armor. Don't cut yourself."

Ok maybe those weren't great, but I gave it a try.

Those are funny and getting to my map! :thup: +rep!!

Happysmiley

Reaction score
Earth Shield - Crafted by dwarves in their ancient blacksmiths, this massive shield gives "getting your hands dirty" a new meaning.

Happysmiley

Reaction score
Energy Rod - This staff crackles with intense energy. Warning! Keep away from water or serious injury may occur.

icond3maker

Reaction score
Energy Rod - This staff crackles with intense energy. Warning! Keep away from water or serious injury may occur.

Another awesome tooltip! But I can't give rep because there is a "Spread some reputation to other before giving to you again".
-- Adding to my map --

Happysmiley

Reaction score
Steel Shield - A proof of the brilliance of human craftmanship, this shield will protect you well. Until it breaks. Which it will, sooner than you think.

Runite Armor - An ancient Norse artifact, empowered by their shamans. The runes inscripted on this armor glows, so do not wear it at night if near enemies - unless you have a death wish.

Runite Shield - This shield was originally named "Reunite Shield" after the blacksmith had rekindled the flame with his wife. After a night with a few too many mugs of ale and the wife leaving him, he decided due to an unknown reason to rename it. Hence "Runite Shield".

Energy Mantle - A standard electrocuting mantle. Buy three and get a complimentary Energy Chastity Belt.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Energy Mantle

Leaves you feeling fresh and free every morning!

Knight

Just a bearded footman on a horse, don't get too excited.

icond3maker

Reaction score
Steel Shield - A proof of the brilliance of human craftmanship, this shield will protect you well. Until it breaks. Which it will, sooner than you think.

Runite Armor - An ancient Norse artifact, empowered by their shamans. The runes inscripted on this armor glows, so do not wear it at night if near enemies - unless you have a death wish.

Runite Shield - This shield was originally named "Reunite Shield" after the blacksmith had rekindled the flame with his wife. After a night with a few too many mugs of ale and the wife leaving him, he decided due to an unknown reason to rename it. Hence "Runite Shield".

Energy Mantle - A standard electrocuting mantle. Buy three and get a complimentary Energy Chastity Belt.

I'll take the steel shield to runite shield. Nice imagination! :D
Rewrite the energy mantle's "Buy three and get a complimentary Energy Chastity Belt." Think of more cool idea from energy

Edit : I don't know why I can't add you reputation T_T but I added FrozenShadow's reputation.
Maybe tomorrow or someday! :D

Energy Mantle

Leaves you feeling fresh and free every morning!

Knight

Just a bearded footman on a horse, don't get too excited.

I'll take your knight but rewrite it because I used the "captain" model...
My map is a RPG so think for some cool things... btw +rep

Happysmiley

Reaction score
Rewrite the energy mantle's "Buy three and get a complimentary Energy Chastity Belt." Think of more cool idea from energy

Alright, will think of another one. Thought you would notice the irony :)

Happysmiley

Reaction score
Energy Mantle - This mantle was hand sewn by a sorcerer in ages past. He managed to kill two birds with one stone, as he never had to pull out another knife from his back. He also quite enjoyed the scent of fried assassin.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Knight - Bigger helm, bigger shield, and bigger sword, what else would you want?

[I have a question, did you use the Priest model? If yes, here is one, it's kinda green.]

Priest - Keeps his rod in his grasp so that his chastity vow will never break.

Energy Mantle - This may look cool when wet, but it's suggested stick to your regular swimming attire for swimming.

Earth Mantle - Stay clear from water, as it may erode this mantle.

Xbing

Reaction score
Energy Mantle - Wearing this just makes your day better and feel more intelligent, as well as some protection from incoming bird droppings.

Just a suggestion, i think frozen shadow's is better

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.