Trigger Editor Syntax Highlighting

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
"Parse" as in syntax highlight or syntax check?
The first is already there, the second is currently facing a bit of a problem...JassHelper is made to take an entire map with a complete war3map.j. I can probably reproduce that, but the check may easily get inaccurate.
Hopefully Vexorian will add a syntax check possibility to JH himself which will make it much easier for me.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
> "Parse" as in syntax highlight or syntax check?

Syntax check, you answered to my question. Can you add to World Editor search function like is in JASSCraft ? if not similar maybe help file what works like that (That you can open from World Editor menu where are all commands) ?
By the way that button idea makes your program more fancy, I like it. Also is there way to change World Editor trigger box background color ?

N-a-z-g-u-l

Reaction score
first some hints, even if i did not tested it yet:
- keep most of the new parts in this program free to deactive / activate
- let the resize field sizes on its own
- make the program auto-hook, so that you do not have to click the Hook button everytime

and whats really important:

It does not work! I estimate it's the german Trigger Editor window title... Either add a "Show me the trigger window" function and let the user focus it and then save the name, detect it not from the title but from any other program part, or add multiple language titles too the program...

in german it is: Auslöser-Editor
in case you dont see the ö : its the o with two dots, alternatively spelled oe

and try to let the script work with äöü etc, too!

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Read the first post?
To be more specific the changelog?
-title of the window TESH tries to find ("Trigger Editor" by default) can be changed through the INI file, this should make it compatible with non-English WE versions

N-a-z-g-u-l

Reaction score
oh, im sorry, already searched for such a solution but did not find the ini somehow :banghead:

now works fine, only when changing between triggers, that could be optimized (like saving the cursor position and jump to it back later, the same problem exists with the normal editor, and the grey screen or no blinking text if you use autorefresh)

all in all, nice tool

EDIT: would be nice if it also worked with the map script (above all triggers)

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Is it possible to change the colours of commas, braces and operator signs?

I couldn't find an option for that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.