Two Questions - Arc, and Shockwave Attack.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
But if it was a hero, would I just make a dummy unit thats a building to be constantly set to another position? Can I use the ward classification?

ALSO! Sorry for the double post above, didn't notice it until now, my bad. Also, I figured it out, it just had to be checked - Is a Building = true. Can that be done for a hero?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
You can just use one dummy unit for each player and constantly change its position to cast the spell for the whole map. Make sure the swings are zero values. No need ward classification, just hide the unit using trigger (Unit - Hide unit). Also make sure the collision of the dummy unit is zeroed.

The tower can have another separate Shockwave of its own, apart from the dummy cast. It doesn't make much difference anyways.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
You can just use one dummy unit for each player and constantly change its position to cast the spell for the whole map. Make sure the swings are zero values. No need ward classification, just hide the unit using trigger (Unit - Hide unit). Also make sure the collision of the dummy unit is zeroed.

The tower can have another separate Shockwave of its own, apart from the dummy cast. It doesn't make much difference anyways.

My point - It cannot be a unit. It HAS to be a building or the casting gets screwed up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.