RPG Un-named ORPG

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Just an update:

I am adding PvP Arenas now, a backpack system (save/load backpacks), and a few professions. When profession materials drop, they will be sent to your lockbox (not save-able). But yeah, I am also almost done with a lot of stuff now.

Some heroes are getting finished up.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
is this single player cuase i dont play on bnet all the time and i dont play orpgs only anyways gl with your project

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Its a ORPG. Online Role Playing Game so I guess it is going to be played at battle.net.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
im not talking about just single player im saying can it be played single player cuase i know since it is a orpg that its multy player cuase if it is multyplayer only i wont be able to even play it

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
im not talking about just single player im saying can it be played single player cuase i know since it is a orpg that its multy player cuase if it is multyplayer only i wont be able to even play it

Why can't you play multiplayer?

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
to many hmm let me put this the freindlesst work i can find jerks it dosent even describe how many times i killed a boss then just themn a pers runs in and takes whats mine and runs off and cks me from the game if i do get it before that person :( thats why i play single player mostly now

Vylatin

Reaction score
1000 triggered abilities. Wow! I can't wait until this map comes out!

Keep up the good work Ban-lord! :rolleyes:

B

bababoom

dude...are you making a second World of Warcraft?
the World of Warcraft in Warcraft

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
ooooooooook? i didnt get that i dont think he is makeing that cuase hes makeing this look at the time plz note i have no life

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
I've been a little in-active lately. The map is now back in development, sorry about that.

For recent news on the project, the terrain was ripped out and is being re-done. The new terrain will be even better than it was before, and this was planned awhile ago. World events are also being added into the game, and there will be a vehicle combat system implemented into the game. Within the week or two, I am going to release a playable beta, but it won't be for playing online just yet. Online play will be accessible in the beta, but won't be suggested.

runewel

Reaction score
You hold ctrl and use your mouse's scroller to reduce or increase the black boundary ;)

Removing the dots will be done. Don't worry, haha.

I'll send you a whisper when testing is ready to begin.

I want a testing too! Send me a whisper too! Love your concept. and love the 1000 abilities. good luck. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.