w3 westfallen?

xromania™

Reaction score
*sry is westfall no westfallen, cant edit the title
After months i tried to refresh my w3 accounts in usa-east and europe, but i saw a new gateway, Westfall (beta). What is that and why after i tried to log in my game is bugged now, i mean it try every time to dowload same update again and again?

Btw here is a forum for w3 and wow too? tried to figure out where to post...

punwisp

Reaction score
Wait what? Can you please rephrase all of that? What are you having troubles with?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Yes, there is a new beta server called Westfall. You only need to download the patch if you are going from one of the original servers to westfall, or from westfall to an original server.

xromania™

Reaction score
oh yes good answer esb and bad answer punwisp:)

Now i want to try wow, what i need to know? if i dont like it i just dont buy another card, right?.. the game is fun? Who know Guild wars or diablo? is like these? can some1 tell me how is the action? u have a hero and u leave a town and fight with monsters allied with humans bla bla?

punwisp

Reaction score
Its really nothing like Diablo or guild wars. You just control a hero and do very repetive things(quests) Constantly until you get around lvl 60+ which then most just do endless PVP and spend hours after hours farming battlegrounds for buying gear, oh then theres huge raids(max is 25 I think) and you kill stuff.. Sure the game is fun, but its VERY repeative.

Just try the game, you dont have to ask every bit about it =o, just find out for yourself, if you get addicted, say goodbye to your life =D, if you don't, youll do fine.

xromania™

Reaction score
i dont play pvp, i like something cooperative, wow have something like that? after lvl 60 u can ally with others and kill stuff? or these games are rare, like in starcraft, where almost nobody join 2v6 computers, cuz they like pvp... sry my engl

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
i dont play pvp, i like something cooperative, wow have something like that? after lvl 60 u can ally with others and kill stuff? or these games are rare, like in starcraft, where almost nobody join 2v6 computers, cuz they like pvp... sry my engl
World of Warcraft is nothing like StarCraft.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score

WoW is a cooperative game featuring cooperative play with up to 40 different players.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.