Other WarBall

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I just downloaded the map and I'm gonna try it right now. Feedback as soon as I finish.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok... this map is sick. The triggers and items and icons and skills are great.

Only thing I would suggest is balancing some things. Like for example, the scout, even though she flies... she has 75 health that's like boom you're dead even when the enemies are level one. Because, a mounted flying unit is a regular unit on a mount. It should be like instead of having 10% hp, the scout should have like 50% health, slowler agi growth (less armor), and all attacks have an increased 25% chance to miss because she is in the sky. Also you should make units a little bit weaker and make the barricades stronger.

Other than that, it's pretty good.

MAKE THE NEXT VERSION NOWWW!!! lol
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you play on East? Can anyone host the beta please. Or is it only for single player right now?

Chjoodge

Reaction score

The Scout is still something to balance. She started as having a lots of HP and it was way too imba, now I've decreased her HP drastically and we shall see how this will work.

As everything else, this is going to be balanced as the game gets played.

I don't usually play on East, but anyone can by all means go ahead and host :) I am gonna host on all servers sometimes in the next few days and weeks.

Chjoodge

Reaction score
Our webpage has moved to a new address:

www.warball.net

You're most welcome, especially on the forums!

www.warball.net/forum

There is a new major update, check it out. The entire playing field is now visible, which was a huge change to better, many things were balanced out, many new items were added and the Priest and Druid got reworked.

The AIs set to Insane now earn some bonus gold, so they buy better items and have more units and propose a greater challenge. You can also force the AI to take a specific hero:

.ai take druid/ranger/shifter/chanter/tauren/scout/mage/priest.

...as a console command from the team leader. You can also resign the round by

.resignround or .rr.

There are many more changes, check them all out at the change log.

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Maybe you should make it so that the unit you buy get stronger each round. Because i played my brother, he had scout and i some melee hero, and even with ranged units i couldn't prevent him from scoring. In my opinion, the scout already has a big advantage in being flying (move over cliffs and very fast), so maybe he should be attackable by melee units.

Also, the map and the tutorial have some grammatical errors, you might want to fix that.

But otherwise, it's a great map.:thup:

Chjoodge

Reaction score
Yep, the units should surely get stronger to scale with the higher-level heroes with more powerful items, and I'll add that soon. If you're playing against Scout, buy a Hunter's Rifle. And who's unstoppable now :D

Aaaaand... I'll check those texts again ;)

Thanks! :)

Chjoodge

Reaction score
Versoin 0.5.6 is out. This time the changes were mostly text and bug corrections.

Credits to Sirroelivan for correcting the grammar errors.

I play this on b.net more often now, in order to balance the numbers for most fun, so that's what the next patches are gonna bring.

Download > > >.

GL HF.

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
I'll try and host the map a few times, can't host on my computer, but can on my laptop that I'm getting in a few days. If I can host then, I'll try to host your map once in a while.

Also, I tried registering at the Warball forums, but it gave an error.

Chjoodge

Reaction score
I released the current version as the first sharp version, i.e. WarBall 1.0.

Have fun playing :thup: :thup: :thup:

Chjoodge

Reaction score
Version 1.1 with the completely reworked terrain is out. I'll post some screenshots when I host the game and take some :)

Chjoodge

Reaction score
Very nice improvements were made to the map recently:

In the latest 1.2 versions, any kind of recalling makes the hero drop the ball (Shifter's Recall, Mark & Recall Gems, Boots of Escape, Ankh of Duty). So now when you defend well and the ball carrier ports away just a second before dying, you get a good chance of grabbing the ball yourselves and go to offense!

And - in the new 1.3 version, dead heroes respawn after a period of time. The game should be much faster and intense now, so...

GL HF! :thup:

Download available on the WarBall homepage or on EpicWar.

Chjoodge

Reaction score
In version 1.4, the Mark & Recall Gems got reworked. I also wrote a forum thread about how they work and a sketch of what they can be used for, which you can find here:

Mark & Recall Gems

The 1.5 version is gonna bring -modes, so stay tuned!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.