Melee Warcraft 3:EG

punwisp

Reaction score
I see no reason why not to give warlocks a weak raise dead spell that raises 2 orc skeletons. Plus there warlocks... They pretty much are necromancers, though to be more specific they would most likely summon demons then undead units

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
necromancers are people/casters that learned the arts/magics of manipulating corpses and improving and crippling of living bodies. since this type of casters/people only manipulate things around them, "look a corpse", they're mana cost are at a minimal.

warlocks are people/casters that are specifically learned the arts of destruction. that would be firebolts, flamestrikes, summon demons(<<<just like WoW do it).although.. casting destructive spells also has it drawbacks. it has a huge mana cost.

punwisp

Reaction score
The original lore around the warlock was they would destroy there enemies utterly from the inside, raise the dead, summon demons. All Demonic power, infact they created the first death knights.

So Warlocks can summon demons and raise dead. If you guys want I can take away the ability with raise dead. Or I can make a spell that summons a imp or something.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Romek... You do realize I can change anything about a unit in object editor?

I was assuming you hadn't changed it :p

The original lore around the warlock was they would destroy there enemies utterly from the inside, raise the dead, summon demons. All Demonic power, infact they created the first death knights.

So Warlocks can summon demons and raise dead. If you guys want I can take away the ability with raise dead. Or I can make a spell that summons a imp or something.

...I'd rather the Imp solution. The Raise Dead seems too much like an undead spell.
Or... maybe you could just make an entirely different spell? :) (Or use finger of death or soemthing)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is a Beta going to be available any time soon? :)

punwisp

Reaction score
If I can get units finished for all sides, yes.

I need atleast 4 new units, once thats done I can do the upgrades which goes by very fast.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Another unit, like the grandtree model but shrunken and as a new unit.

punwisp

Reaction score
oh, well I need more of a description then just a mini-tree lol, i need the purpose and stuff

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you could give more details it would make it easier.. A tanker doesnt mean much.

It's a vague description, but it's enough.

He basically means a unit with a lot of HP / armour.
Although the Mountain Giant already does that for the NE.

The Tree of life (and it's upgrades) have 4 legs :D

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Here is a different idea. Make it an aura tower that can move and when it roots, its auras activate. That'd be a cool new thing for every race.

punwisp

Reaction score
Hmm maybe a new tower in general that effects buildings?

Also I updated first post with new info.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
make wisp's detonate spell deal damage to mechanical units instead of reducing mana and damage to summoned units..:eek:suggest anyway.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.