WC3 Editor Help - Shop?

wrseb

Reaction score
Hello! I'm currently making my own map in wc3 :D Well its like a massive war.

Now, I want some shops... How do I make it? I already made a "shop-place", where I placed some heroes/buildnings, and did the heroes into buildnings (So actually, all of them are buildnings)

I got absolutely NO IDEA, AND I didn't find anything on google about it. Not here either... Well I didn't search the forums but... :banghead:

So does anyone of you have an idea of how to make a shop? Well, just like the ones in dota, and in-game too? With CUSTOM items? (I can make the items myself ofc, but the shop is the problem), so that I choose whish items who will be in the shop? :D

- Thx.

Sjaakje

Reaction score
You need to add the shop abilities to your shop, and items (and units) that it can sell to the shop as well.
This is done in the object editor.

Take a look at the goblin merchant, its abilities are Select Hero (you can change this to unit if you want also units to buy stuff), Invulnerable (so it can't be destroyed) and Shop Purchase Item (so units can sell items to the shop).
You will need Select Hero / Unit to make your shop be able to sell items. The other two are optional.
Techtree - Items sold, here you can add all the items you want your shop to sell.
Techtree - Units sold, the same but with units

wrseb

Reaction score
^Yeah O figured out to add the shop abilities to her :p

Wow thx =D So its techtree ok thx very much (= I
ll test it at once :D

EDIT: Thx soooo much :D

Do u know how to make as Player 1 (Red) and Player 2 (Blue) gets x gold each second?

MMhhh... Maybe I know it myself, I try by timed event.

But do you know? :p

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Events - Every XX seconds

Conditions - Game_Start equal to True

Actions -

Add 1 gold to player 1 current gold.
Add 1 gold to player 2 current gold.

Sjaakje

Reaction score
It's basically a boolean variable that you can enable after the intro cinematic is completed, IF you have one. If you don't have any intro cinematic or something else that plays before the game actually starts, then you don't need the variable and you don't need the condition.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.