What Map Are You Going to Create?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
muhahahhahahaha ?!

Geez dude, don't count the blood before the timer expires.

Alagoth

Reaction score
A zombie map. I know these have been made alot, but im not talking about ooo lets camp and let zombies come. I mean scary zombie game. Really dark theme and freaky, as you explore a town in search of your missing squad. No waves, will occasional zombie might wander into you. Or a fked up hell looking banshee.

Zombie jumps at you from corner. Mua ha ha. Lol.

INCINERATE

Reaction score
i am going to make footmen frenzy for sc2 .

what does footies and sc2 have in common ? MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS units with alot of destruction.

footmen frenzy is going to run Alot better with sc2. i can imagin the chaos that will take place lol.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Gonna make Dota. Only rename it from Defense of the Ancients to Defense of the... umm... advancts.

Varine

Reaction score
space command on sc2.
parasite on sc2.
other parasite games on sc2.

Want to help with the new Dota instead? It's our new advertising strategy. At the end of every game, it will say Eternal Designs: Buy Whatever We Make.

black.sheep

Reaction score
parasite on sc2.
other parasite games on sc2.

Hopfully SC2 will have a chat system that is easier to modify, so maps like parasite are easier to make.

Varine said:
Want to help with the new Dota instead? It's our new advertising strategy. At the end of every game, it will say Eternal Designs: Buy Whatever We Make.
Thats one badass slogan you got there.

Nyrano

Reaction score
Probably continue the project in WE that I abandoned.

A fancy co-op adventure game with a maximum of 3 up to 5 players. Where you must venture through dungeon-like environments and defeat all the boss-encounters to clear the map!

And the Galaxy Editor will definitely grant me the opportunity to create awesome boss fights (in comparison to my wc3 boss fight maps).

Can't wait for the game to be released! :D

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
A Minigame map :3

But it'll be interesting what will be spam flushed into the custom games area, it'll be hectic ._.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There will probably be a remake of Gaias Retaliation ORPG. And yes, fantasy setting and yes, I know that SC2 has an import limit of 8 meg.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All your old ideas will be rubbish once you notice that they were planned bearing in mind the limits of the Wc3 World Editor. :p

Varine

Reaction score
And now need to be expanded, bearing in mind the limits of the Starcraft editor! I'm going to be pissed if I can't do night vision in this one. Actually now that I can have 8 megs I might be able to...

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
And now need to be expanded, bearing in mind the limits of the Starcraft editor! I'm going to be pissed if I can't do night vision in this one. Actually now that I can have 8 megs I might be able to...
Well 8 mb is not very much when you think about, that SC2 has a higher standard of model quality. Especially Art resources like skins, models, etc. will take much more space than they took in wc3, simply because you can not use lowress models anymore (at least, they wouldn't fit).

Well ... at least they support linked maps in multiplayer, so you could also split up your map into multiple ones, if neccesary.

Varine

Reaction score
Well the reason my last few games were dropped was because there was no possible way I could get them down to 4 megs doing what I wanted, and when I took all of that out it was just like NotD or something and there's already a ton of those. For the night vision, the only thing I could think to do was to make separate models to switch in and out and keep an eye on where the lights were. It's confusing to explain, but it was already at 3.5 and that's without the finish tank and turret systems and the human models and weapons. I'm probably just going to wait for SC2 because I'm a little preoccupied with Eternal Designs right now and don't want to be playing around with the editor for ten hours trying to figure out how I can do something.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some sort of Uther Party thing.

Or a SotDRP Style map.

UnHolyFox198

Reaction score
map

I was thinkin of helms deep. ITs so popular on starcraft and warcraft but i can make SOO many additions to it. possibly a dead or alive type map.. or LoTR Conquest if youve played it.

sabrio

Reaction score
I will probably continue my Shaman Arena in SC2 if I manage to find some shamans models :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.