What would you like to play?

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
OK guys i'm planning on making a map. Now I would like to know what type of map you would prefer from the following:

1)Campaign
2) Hero Arena
3) Minigame

Feel free to include any other types of maps that you would wish to play!:thup::cool:

TomTTT

Reaction score
Personally im kinda sick of PvP cause that's what most people do, tho i would play it anyways :D
Maybe a campaign?

Happy

Reaction score
a well made rpg maybe...maybe starting with the same low unit and evolve into units you kill with a small chance...but not a choose a hero lvl, quest and farm rpg...something new and intresting should be involved^^ and for sure masses of well made and chosen items ;)

i would prefer something like this ^^

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Well, you'll find people are either looking for something new and original, or an ingenous take of an existing game. Take a cool idea and spice it up even further! Make a transforming maze, make a TD where you are the creeps, or a make an AoS where nobody can attack and must rely on spells only! That kind of thing is out of the norm and has potential for fun :thup:

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Well... I love AoS :) but is a bit complex if you want a good AoS (look at DoE, AotZ and ToB :p)

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
Well, you'll find people are either looking for something new and original, or an ingenous take of an existing game. Take a cool idea and spice it up even further! Make a transforming maze, make a TD where you are the creeps, or a make an AoS where nobody can attack and must rely on spells only! That kind of thing is out of the norm and has potential for fun :thup:

OK i'll try and set about it this way! After all a little more originality in the world never hurts:thup::shades:

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
OK ill do this...

I'll make a campaign that will be single player however based on the campaign I will also create a PVP map involving systems and characters from the campaign. :thup:

This way people who play alone or with friends will find it interesting. Each game type will complement the other. :cool: I wanna know what u guys think so pls give me some feedback! :D

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
I think the names of the Campaign and PvP should be similar,
And the PvP having some -duel [Color] and -Accept -Decline and a CvP where a unit enters a region unit equal to a hero and then depending on your level you fight a hero [comp]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.