What's wrong with this?

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Rebuild Healing DG
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set PositionOfDG = (Position of AncientDG)
      • Set TempRebuildGroup = (Units within 300.00 of PositionOfDG matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Dummy Rebuilder))
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_PositionOfDG)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempRebuildGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack Once AncientDG
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: 1
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempRebuildGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Picked unit)
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: 2
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempRebuildGroup)

These units definitely exist right next to AncientDG with range lot shorter than even 300. It is starting, as I removed Event and rest of Actions, so trigger runs, got only a slight problem with this part.

Dummy Rebuilders are neutral hostile owned units, does that matter?

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
exactly what is it that doesn't work?
and also why aren't all actions in the same Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempRebuildGroup and do (Actions)? your bascally picking the same units twice right after each other.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Because I thought that it don't work because both actions are in same Pick, then I split them into two separate actions and added chats to see which one don't start, none of them.

/edit

I just come to the conclusion, that for some reason it's not picking these units. I had to make a different condition and see what happens.

Dirac

Reaction score
Because I thought that it don't work because both actions are in same Pick, then I split them into two separate actions and added chats to see which one don't start, none of them.
Well it works fine if you put all of them inside the group

-Your trigger doesn't have an event
-You can use TempPoint for this trigger instead of creating a custom variable for it (PositionOfDG) and then remove it
-Maybe AncientDG is set to null, check that
-Maybe there aren't any Dummy Rebuilder units nearby AncientDG
-If Dummy Rebuilder has locust, it won't be picked using that unit group call, you have to use Units Of Type

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Locust is the thing. Please read everything next time. I've said I removed the event and rest of actions. PositionOfDG is constantly used in many triggers, so it actually works as a temppoint for me. And I've said that there are definitely those units around it.

ZakkWylde-

Reaction score
Locust is the thing. Please read everything next time. I've said I removed the event and rest of actions. PositionOfDG is constantly used in many triggers, so it actually works as a temppoint for me. And I've said that there are definitely those units around it.

Don't get your panties in a knot...he went through and thoroughly responded, giving most possible reasons.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.