When's Starcraft Ghost coming out?!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Oh my god, this is making me mad. 3 years ago they said it was almost finished, and they still haven't dsiclosed a date for when it comes out. I want Starcraft Ghost!!! When will you think it will be coming out? O and did ya'll know Starcraft Ghost is only a console game and it's only going to be released on Playstation 2, XBox, and Gamcube? Those screenshots are wicked, and this one is of my most favorite Starcraft character, the almighty Ultralisk!

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Insane? I hope they work on the environment because it sucks comparitively :)

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
3 years ago they said it was almost finished

uh, was the game even announced 3 years ago??

Their first "window" release date was last quarter of 2004. Then they said it was going to be pushed back 6 months because it needed more work.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
If you buy Diablo II, in the catalog they have an advertisement for it and it sais it's almost finished...

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
They've been pushing it back for a while, I'm sure this game will be great and stay true to the Starcraft series.

S

Spastic

I am amazed that anyone would be suprised at a Blizzard game being pushed back.

The main reason for the most recent delay was Nihilistic dropping out from the project. I predict set-back after set-back from here on out - it is difficult to see this game coming out in the next 6 months. I hope I'll eat my words though.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
In that photo, there is a small portion in the middle-right hand side I am quite fond of. Rep for you.

ROFLMAO

The main reason for the most recent delay was Nihilistic dropping out from the project.

are you serious??? because that is no minor setback, that is HUGE. Like, "we are not releasing this game ever" sort of huge! damn....

S

Spastic

They contracted the company taking over for Nihilistic a while ago (I think around 6 months) - can't seem to remember the name though, it's not that big.

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
Personally, I'm still holding out a candle for Warcraft Adventures. :p

Seriously though, games tend to be delayed when a decision is made to add or enhance content. Although the crew at Blizzard have a stellar reputation for product development, punctuality has never been their strong suit. :)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
In that photo, there is a small portion in the middle-right hand side I am quite fond of.

Ryoko, you sure do love your cartoon chicks huh? Seeing as you have an obsession with Tenchi Muyo's Ryoko, it's hard to beleive your Ryoko wallscroll in your room is just for kicks and not 'things'.;)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
A picture of Paris Hiltons tail on the wall wouldn't fly with the ladies now, would it?

Paris Hilton? Why her? All guys want her because of her stupid amateur sex video... She's waaaaaay to much of a..um....how can I say this nicely.... she's way to much of a "man's lady" to put it in a nice way:). For me, I want more of a Woman rather than a...um... "Man's lady".

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
I pulled a name out of the hat. Never got to see the video. Heh.

Last I saw her photo in the paper, she was a bit......unfortunate looking.

Hehe, GOOD! She is WAY to overrated, and I'd be actually glad to here 'The fall of Paris Hilton'.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
My god, I just browsed the Starcraft Ghost website again and these screenshots are looking juicy! God I love how they're able to turn an old RTS into a wicked 3D Tactical game, but still holding true to the Starcraft story.

I found a nice picture for Ryoko to awe at, this one features the main character in her VERY tight jumpsuit:).

After watching the video for Ghost I'm pleased to find out it's going to have a Prince of Persia fel to it, with you using amazing acrobatic skills,amazing puzzles, and lots and LOTS of combat.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.