Why does every moron...

Kenak

Reaction score
Why does every moron who wants to make a map go, "I'm going to make a DotA Style game" or "I'm going to make a maul"?? No, you're not making a maul. You're ripping off Wintermaul TD by editing an already rip-off of Wintermaul. The people who make these "Mauls" constantly give credit to the people who's rip-off they edited, yet never to Duke-Wintermaul who made Wintermaul TD.

And just today, upon looking at the maps section, I noticed somebody made an AoS and put DotA on the Preview Image. The hell do these people think they are? Just because it has the same type of play means it deserves to have the same title?

Almost reminds me of how Footmen Wars aren't footmen wars anymore. Simply because Archers, Ghouls, Knights, and Grunts spawning isn't FOOTMEN wars.

Meh, I needed to rant that off.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
along with footmen wars,

how zergling blood has zealots and marines...

tee hee hee, its all over...

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
I noticed somebody made an AoS and put DotA on the Preview Image. The hell do these people think they are?
The people who made that (SD_Ryoko and Acehart) are both admins of TheHelper and SD_Ryoko made the World Editor Tutorial Site.

That dota was a template, to show users how to make things dota made. It is unprotected.

Kenak

Reaction score
Um, no. It was the Heaven vs. Hell game, not the DotA Template. If I thought that was a game trying to copy DotA I'd not only be a moron but a hypocrit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.