Health Wii Fit Dares to Call Young Girl ‘Fat’ – Experts Call For Parental Warning(and a ban)

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
@ undeadorcjerk

Do you think fat people don't know that they are fat? People are different and please don't start crying because of that now, just accept it. More than everything I dislike stupid wannabe athletes.

Reaction score
People are different

You could try and justify anything with this tautology, yet socially unacceptable traits and behaviors remain so. Why should obesity, with its universally negative effects, be acceptable? Simply because it is so common?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
You should be more considerate of people who are fat or suffer from obesity.

Its hard for them, always getting packed on.

I mean, its not thier fault they can't stop cramming high fat MacDonalds food in there mouth!

/sarcasm.

---------------------------------

Nothing wrong with a little chub, but when you are loosing sight of your toes, well, you might want to do something.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
I find bulling people because they are fat wrong. Their fatness can be caused by genetic code which stores more fat than usually. Under this can suffer young and adults. These people should be extra careful with "junk food" and amounts they eat.
Eating can lower stress for short period and it becomes habit. When people fall into this trap and are not admitting they eat too much, others should support them by encouraging to do exercise(s). Shouting at them: "You are fat!" doesn't help most of them and creates stress which leads to more eating to compensate their bad feelings instead.
Training with people who do regular work-out usually doesn't work out well (For various reasons from bulling, calling names (usually kids problem) to adults who can't stand their quick fatigue or bitching. Because of that there should be more public running roads and training machines (like lifting old tires or doing something else)
I find that really important and more useful than some lame name calling.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.