Win a Beta Key Now!

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Win a Beta Key Now!

Hello recently the Dev's stated on the Starcraft 2 Forums that the Vespene Laughs comic compition will now award Starcraft 2 Beta keys!

Vespene Laughs! StarCraft II Comic Contest Update
StarCraft II Beta Keys are up for grabs to the funniest, wittiest, able to cause a fun chuckle in your fellow StarCraft fans!

As a FYI, we will be adding (2) StarCraft II Beta Keys to the Vespene Laughs 1st place winner's prize package each month for the StarCraft II Comic Contest. The rules will be updated accordingly for the February round of entries. Additionally, we will also reward previous 1st place winners of the contest as well with the beta keys as well.

This contest will be the first of various contests that will begin offering a chance to get into the StarCraft II Beta. If you know there isn't a funny bone anywhere in ya, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities, just keep checking back with us.

Not only does this signify we are VERY close to beta, those who did not have a chance to get a beta key now do! So stop lazing around and go cook up a nice Starcraft comic and give it a go, if your lucky enough you could win :thup: I predict Beta in mid February to late March.

Also, in another thread someone said this:

There's been a bit of a lack of posts recently.. Anyone think Blizz is preparing for some sort of announcement or flood of posts?

This forum has really gotten boring lately. Come on, give us some news; it's a week before the public DoW2 beta is available.

Oh and with the Diablo 3 shirts now available, will the SC2 ones come too? With a female option?

This is what Cavez (AKA Dustin Browder) had to say, best reply ever from a Dev :D

Sorry, busy, must make game.

The wait for Starcraft 2 has definitely been a long one, but with this information it shows we are very close to Beta and Launch itself. Looking forward to it! :)

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
I would kill for a beta, but since I don't know who to kill or where they live, is there other ways to get one? I will try this contest if it is still running. Just curious how else can you get one?

kingbdogz

Reaction score
I would kill for a beta, but since I don't know who to kill or where they live, is there other ways to get one? I will try this contest if it is still running. Just curious how else can you get one?

Blizzard has stated there will be other contests to win beta keys as well.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Blizzard has stated there will be other contests to win beta keys as well.

That is a little worrying if you ask me.
I mean, if they will have more contests later on, then maybe this is just a way to keep the attention on the game and not a sign of a closer release so to speak. But atleast it sounds good and one can only hope that it is like that.
Really liked the answer from browder aswell:D

kingbdogz

Reaction score
That is a little worrying if you ask me.
I mean, if they will have more contests later on, then maybe this is just a way to keep the attention on the game and not a sign of a closer release so to speak. But atleast it sounds good and one can only hope that it is like that.
Really liked the answer from browder aswell:D

Not really, it just means the beta will go for quite a long time, if anything it's just a second chance for the public to get a taste since not many had the time or money to get to Blizzcon so they are giving us a chance. I dunno about it the beta not being released soon, I mean looking at the gameplay it looks balanced. Also Blizzard has stated that they are mainly just working on the graphics, if you want to see some changes go to the "Eight New Screenshots" thread and it shows some brilliant terrain and doodads.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.