Arena WoW Arena 1.0

Dirac

Reaction score
WoW Arena
made by Dirac

It's been a long time since i wanted to post this project, but i think this is the time.

Its very simple but very fun: its a 2v2 arena based on WoW playstyle, includes targeting system line of sight block and talents.

How to play:
First pick your hero, for that you must type "-pick xxxx", you'll see that next to your hero theres a tower, where you can spend your 16 talent points (dont know what a talent point is? click here) after that click the enemy player and perform abilities in order to defeat it, hotkeys are all the same for heroes (AWERVF) if you press Q it targets the nearest enemy nearby

Target system? what do you mean
I realized that its more confortable to mantain the same target when casting spells to 1.- Cast faster 2.- Not clickin the target every time you want to target it. So when you click other heroes, selection goes back to yours, but a circle appears below the target, that means you dont have to click it again.
tar.jpg

The map includes:
-4 kinds of heroes with 2 talent trees each
-So far 2 unbeateable AI computers for the warriors and mages
-Lots of commands

What im working on:
-Hashtables, i know my map needs to use em
-The terrain
-More heroes
-More AI.

List of commands
-pick xxxxx (picks a hero for you)
-pick# xxxx (picks a hero for player #)
-clear (kills your hero)
-clear# (kills player #'s hero)
-ai#on (turns on the ai for player #)
-ai#off (turns it off)
-rm (kills all heroes)
-combat (displays the combat log)
-clearcl (clears the combat log)

Screenies
gameh.jpg

Attachments

• Arena v1.0.w3x
    161.2 KB · Views: 286

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the name is taken...
Also, terrain is VERY important.
And yours is kinda... yah.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Gameplay > Terrain

A bad gameplay makes the map bad. A good gameplay makes the map good.
A good terrain makes a good map better. A poor terrain just makes a good map look less awesome.

Anyway, tried it out. Used the Druid.
I'd like to ask, what does Prowl actually do? It doesn't do anything but grant temporary invisibility. Furthermore, it has some delay before I can actually cast it, which is really :S
The Druid seems fairly good, but I don't like how all the spells are single target ones, although some of them are pretty good.

BTW, Leap vs Charge (or whatever the Warrior has). Leap seems to fail. Charge has a stun but Leap doesn't.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.