Wow, Blizzard has ruined WoW more than I thought..

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
I think WoW is just like that video game Oblivion. You could see that it has the potential to be great, but just doesn't do it right.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Yet, you can't exactly compare those two, they are much different in the multiplayer or singleplayer fashion and what the creators were looking forward to.

Antisoul

Reaction score
Infinite Dragon Flight

Title explains everything. Blizzard can now change cannon in anyway they please.. the Infinite Dragon Flight screwed the time line and now things are the way they are. End of debate. Its really quite brilliant as far as Blizzard goes.

For my RPG games any variations from cannon my players bring up I just say the Infinite did it. And there really is little they come up with I can't just repeat that response to argue it with.

black.sheep

Reaction score
The above person is a nercomancer.
Anyway, random thoughtt here, how bout World of dota? The ultimate cash in for blizz? Start as a trent, go off down one your 3 lanes, or just run around in the jungle, find your enermy, right click, get to low hp, get denied or last hitted by a lvl 60, repsawn, repeat, leave because people say your feeding.

Oh and it contunies on with the dota lore.[/Sarcasm]

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Title explains everything. Blizzard can now change cannon in anyway they please.. the Infinite Dragon Flight screwed the time line and now things are the way they are. End of debate. Its really quite brilliant as far as Blizzard goes.

For my RPG games any variations from cannon my players bring up I just say the Infinite did it. And there really is little they come up with I can't just repeat that response to argue it with.

Wrong.

Doesnt affect crap about the lore, you go back in time to make sure nothing changes.

Pretty creative if you ask me.

The above person is a nercomancer.
Anyway, random thoughtt here, how bout World of dota? The ultimate cash in for blizz? Start as a trent, go off down one your 3 lanes, or just run around in the jungle, find your enermy, right click, get to low hp, get denied or last hitted by a lvl 60, repsawn, repeat, leave because people say your feeding.

Oh and it contunies on with the dota lore.[/Sarcasm]

Spam/off topic/no dota/wrong section/blah blah

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Dota has nothing to do with WoW. But hey I have friends who got the new WoW, and they say its not that bad, 3 of them quit later.. :)
Why? because it is just the same old rubbish again!!!

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
The idea behind DotA was implemented into WoW through SotA. So yes DotA has something to do with WoW.

As for your friends quiting, it being a rubbish game is just a cover for, they had RL shit goin on. The game is not rubbish, otherwise 11+ million people wouldn't play it. People quit because they beat everything (almost impossible now with WotLK and the implementation of achievements) or RL hits them in the face harder than 10 Sarth+3D.

"Actualy dual Death knights will always win..."

lol @ fail. Worst 2v2 combo other than 2 locks lol

If you lose to 2 DK's, you need to work on your gameplay. Dk's are retarded easy to kill with the recent nerf, once u kill 1, wait for risen ally to go away, then kill the other.

l2kite.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
As for your friends quiting, it being a rubbish game is just a cover for, they had RL shit goin on. The game is not rubbish, otherwise 11+ million people wouldn't play it.

Smoking kills plenty of people every day, but that doesn't stop plenty of people from smoking routinely. WoW could very well be rubbish, just very addictive rubbish :p.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
i think you[as in all who thinks its rubish] just saying its "rubish" cause theres a monthly fee

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
http://www.wowwiki.com/Old_Gods
that will explain a lot
ok if you guys actualy knew wtf was going on youd know that the world is screwed up becuse of the old gods they disrupted the time line drawing norzudormu there and the leader of dalaran a dargon and 2 orcs one orc dies getting sucked in the other one is the best orc evory one alliance and horde would want to be with (he made a scratch on a sargearas) but then becuse of waht happend they endded up chaging the time line same things still happen not like it was suposed to tho illiden becomes evil cenarius dad died cenarius becuses enrages cenarus fatheres lover ysera goes into a rage (tell me HOW THE FUCK that is suposed to work but that explains a lot) deathwing becomes evil BECUSE of the old gods starting to make sences the old gods are trying to get the burning legion into the world to free themselves and tehn kill eveory one incuding the legion the old gods 2 have been killed one was in azjol nerub wich arthas killed that one and ctun an quihery ok continueing the orc jumps in the well of eternity to save the humman and dragons life he starts kicking ass and makes a huge pile out of demons and tehn sargaras come the orc wounds him only a scratch but thats like 10000 damage if he got huge amounts of armor and 10000000000 hp so it would be reduced to around 10 so tahts a huge amount but hes useing a unbreakable axe made out of wood thats enchanted with cenarius power then lady vasi and ashara is in there temple highborn then and it sinks under the ocean there still alive cuase some one turns them into naga

NOW dose that explain a huge amount or not

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
That is the Cavern of Time - Mount Hyjal I believe.

And what's funny is that, theoretically, Night Elves would still have eternal life if you did that. Seeing as how Malfurion wouldn't have had to give it all up to kill him. You know, because you killed him instead.

Tholdalf

Reaction score
And what's funny is that, theoretically, Night Elves would still have eternal life if you did that. Seeing as how Malfurion wouldn't have had to give it all up to kill him. You know, because you killed him instead.

No because you´re sent there to deal with the infinite dragonflight and not to spoile the past... the bronze dragons are the watchers of time and makes the timeline "correct" after defeating the infinite dragons.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I think WoW is just like that video game Oblivion. You could see that it has the potential to be great, but just doesn't do it right.

What is great if not having 11+ million customers paying to play the game?

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
No because you´re sent there to deal with the infinite dragonflight and not to spoile the past... the bronze dragons are the watchers of time and makes the timeline "correct" after defeating the infinite dragons.

Okay, but how do you even kill him in the first place? He has invulnerability. It just upsets me that even though the bronze dragons "corrected" the past and made it so you didn't actually kill him but still get to keep the epic lewt, you still are able to kill him. Somehow. I guess there was a "make vulnerable" trigger in there. That wasn't confusing at all.

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
Wow, Blizzard has ruined WoW more than I thought..

I've only got into Wow properly over the past few months. I joined a raiding guild, used Ventrillio and you are WRONG. Blizzard have made WoW perfect, i spend most nights talking to my friends while fighting in naxx. I don't understand how its crap, all you geeks out there complaining that the lore has been ruined. WELL GET OVER IT!!!! its just a game. It is my 2nd fav game, Mount and Blades my fav. But a lot of people still like it, if Blizzard ruined WoW then 11 million people still wouldn't be paying their cash to play the real game and 17 million people wouldn't be playing on private servers...

Thats all i had to say. :rolleyes:

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I've only got into Wow properly over the past few months. I joined a raiding guild, used Ventrillio and you are WRONG. Blizzard have made WoW perfect, i spend most nights talking to my friends while fighting in naxx. I don't understand how its crap, all you geeks out there complaining that the lore has been ruined. WELL GET OVER IT!!!! its just a game. It is my 2nd fav game, Mount and Blades my fav. But a lot of people still like it, if Blizzard ruined WoW then 11 million people still wouldn't be paying their cash to play the real game and 17 million people wouldn't be playing on private servers...

:thup::thup:

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score

You're a lost cause. There are too many holes in that argument for me to want to point out.

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
You're a lost cause. There are too many holes in that argument for me to want to point out.

You wont point out the holes in the argument or you cant point them out?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.