WoW money

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
hom much do you have to pay for WoW? i mean the periodic paymeant...like yearly or monthly or w/e

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
$15 a month.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
hmmm thats 180$ a year :eek:

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
$15 ??

Last I checked its £15 which is like $28. Which is the main reason I dont play it - too expensive monthly costs..

Are you sure its only $15 ?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
It's only 15. Less if you do that payment every 3 months, or every 5 months, etc.

You get a discount the more you pay.

So you save like 40$ if you do the pay every 6 months plan.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
well, I think it's just a little over $10 a month if you pay in the biggest increments, but lets just assume 15 a month. That would be $180 a year. With that money you could buy, say, 4 games, if you get at least one used.

So either 4 games, or one year of WoW, which do you think will last longer?

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Depends on what games you get :p
(Don't missunderstand me, i would never pay 180$ a year for any game)

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Jo.O said:
Depends on what games you get :p
(Don't missunderstand me, i would never pay 180$ a year for any game)
Seriously, it's not THAT much, when you think about it. 180 is pretty steep, but it's just once a year, and even then only if you're stupid and pay monthly. Plus, it's much more than a game, there's a whole community there, and there's always something new to do because of all the people online all the time.

E

EpicUDMage

I think todays price is £8.89/$14.89/E12.89 a month. One more addiction we have to pay for

T

TotalGhost

It depends who you buy it from..Some rumor that some people can create a "Glitch" that glitches the system so you pay 0! i bet thats a lie though i pay 15 a month so its not really that much..

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I pay $15.00 a month, but me and my brother split it, so I only pay 7.50. We both share the same account, but the only bad thing about it is that you can't be on at the same time. (It's not that bad, since we share the computer too, and it's only bad at LAN Parties).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.