WoW: The Burning Crusade Races

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The 2 new races in World of Warcraft: the Burning Crusade are:
Blood Elves (Which everybody knew from Here )
And...
the Unknown race for the alliance is...Eredar
I got this From Wc3sear.ch News page..it says
A fanboi snuck into E3 and took pictures. New Alliance race is confirmed as Eredar.
I had to remove the pictures becuase of high bandwidth usage so just click Here and look at the news post with the pics there,

BTW, did the WoW post area get deleted in the server crash? I was looking but couldnt find it so i posted here.

Z

Zero R.

Eredar? Alliance race? Wierd.

Eredars are people like Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde. Dosen't make sense to me.

So yeah, It just dosen't make sense, even though it's confirmed.

But are you sure, it's for the Alliance?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
fake until i see it here...
the pics are removed because of "high banwidth usage" (which i doubt btw). and it would make no sense at all.

Z

Zero R.

I saw it before it's like that.

The E3 images were kind of dodgy...

And since when did Eredars get huge, yet long flowing beards, like mages do?

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
100% confirmed!

yah..i know...Why would Eredar join into the aliance...idk but here is 100% proof that it is:

Copy this into your address bar:
mms://windyvod.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/windyvod/thisis/E3 2006/WoW_E_Intro.wmv

its a movie showing the 2 races in action and close ups confirming Eredar.

Z

Zero R.

Oh yeah, I see that it's confirmed... But, it's still wierd as to why the Eredar would join up wih the humans, especially seeing as they are evil, decietful, and lying.

So... I most prorably won't be fooled of a bad reason like 'The Eredar joined the Alliance, in order to fool them for their downfall' or something.

Seems too out of character, ESPECIALLY seeing that they all look like Archimonde... which everyone would recognize the second you see him.

K

KeeperofKeys

Eredar? Come on!

Something is quite amiss there. Zero was right to suspect that something is wrong. The Eredar are DEMONS. Either the Blizzard staff has decided to open some wacky new plotline (like the Eredar betraying the Alliance), or it is a spoof. I don't know how it would be a spoof, but it makes no sense! What, did the Alliance feel SORRY for the Eredar or something? :confused:

In shorter form: I smell a rat.

F

Freeplay

Dude i gotta tell ya, i just looked at the site and its not the eredar, its the DRANEI! ya, i know weird. appearently the eredar were turned into demons but a group of Exiles landed on Draenor (Home of the orcs) and after the Burning legion corrupted the orcs they battled the Dranei and nearly wiped them out. the survivors evolved into the Green Ugly things. other ones stayed as blue thingys and fled to Azeroth, Joining the alliance. Its some weird tale about a race called the Naaru and them giving the blue guys Pally-like powers. So, yeah. I dont think the Alliance ppl are gonna like this much, but whatever.

Also, i couldnt get here for a month, y does it say Happy Holidays when its spring, and y cant i log into my Screen name?

Sincerly yours,
Freeplay

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Yay, Draeni!! W00T! Blood Elves seem like fun, and Draeni seems... Unpredicted :D

When did they post this anyway? I believe I checked in this morning, and it wasn't there. Must have posted it during the day.

The Draini look cool. They will probably be tall like the Night Elf. Aww, I thought I was already small as a human, now there will be 2 alliance races bigger than me :(

Maybe when I get the expansion I will play WoW more often :)

Freeplay

Reaction score
Glad i could help. I got my account back. Now all i gotta do is wait for my Post count and Rep to restore. then back to working to get my rep up the point where i can become a Special Membe and have a phase under my name!

Thanks for the help getting my stuff back guys :D

Z

Zero R.

Okay, Draenei.

At least I could understand that. Fel Orcs killing the Draenei, but...

How did they land to Azeroth? HOW?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Zero R. said:
Okay, Draenei.

At least I could understand that. Fel Orcs killing the Draenei, but...

How did they land to Azeroth? HOW?

Same way the Blood Elves got back to fight with Illidan against Arthas before he became one with the Lich King, I'd suspect.

Or the same way that players will be allowed to visit Outland: Gateways. Portals. Etc. Etc.

Z

Zero R.

And Illidan. If you can get to Outland, that means you can see Illidan in the Black Citadel.

Sometimes I argue with myself. I mean, I almost got to say that Illidan's forces closed the portal to Outland, then I remembered that they have Shimmering Portals.

I suck. D:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Zero R. said:
And Illidan. If you can get to Outland, that means you can see Illidan in the Black Citadel.

That's if Illidan survived being gutted in the snow at the Icecrown Glacier.

I personally would rather meet Kael'thalas, as he's a lot cooler than that Illidan loser :D

Z

Zero R.

Alexander said:

I personally would rather meet Kael'thalas, as he's a lot cooler than that Illidan loser :D

I heard that Malfurion would talk about Illidan, something about him replaying the battle in his mind, thinking he won.

And he made a book. Losers don't make books. They die. 'The Emerald Dream - Fact or Carefully Planned Out Farce Perpetrated By My Brother -By Illidan'

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
@alex would be nice to see them both ;)

anyway the dranei we see here are not mutated like akama's followers. it could be that they have nothing to do with illidan and his forces - actually they could be at war.

K

KeeperofKeys

Whew! I thought that Blizzard might have gone wrong for a bit there... heh. Come on Dark_Knight, how reliable does your source look now? :p
Draenei should be cool. What is their racial ability? Is it that automatic invisiblity that they got in W3? They would make awesome rogues then... like the Alliance needs more... :rolleyes:

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Alexander said:

Illidan fled to Outland. I bet we get to see him. And kael.

Plus it's not Eredar, they're Draenei. =P

Alexander said:
Same way the Blood Elves got back to fight with Illidan against Arthas before he became one with the Lich King, I'd suspect.

Or the same way that players will be allowed to visit Outland: Gateways. Portals. Etc. Etc.

Haha nah.

It was an interdimensional spaceship. o_O They landed on Azuremyst Isles.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.