Wow Warcraft is intense

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a teamspeak recording of someone who got there cloud song stolen - whatever the hell that is in WOW.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I guess a three peice (?) artifact that gives a stack of abilities, inluding auras for up to 20 other people, which only drops from a certain boss, on a certain chance.

http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/artifacts/cloudsong.html

God damn, you can steal in wow?

That would really piss me off

If someone takes my items off ground while I'm combining in dota, and won't give it back - I quit instantly. Well, after selling all my items several times so I have nothing. Or giving them to our oponents.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
God damn, you can steal in wow?

That would really piss me off

You CAN steal in WoW. Its called ninjaing, and its sorta wierd. In huge raids, I person gets all the treasure, and other people get points. People bid on the pieces of treasure, and the highest bid gets the armor. Well, while the main person is inspecting the equipment, someone else can look at it, spam clicking on it, and pick it up before the 'master guy' gets it, and 'steal' the equipment.

This caused a BIG uproar on the Arthas server, where some girl got a piece ninjad from her, and she flipped out.

EDIT- thats freakin' HILARIOUS!!! <( 0_0 )>

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Yes it is, and also for those who didnt get it wait a lil until you hear a sound. I think I'll listen to it again. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.