WTF are people thinking?

W

Wow_Baby

Hello?

:confused: Is there any chat JUST TO TALK ABOUT RANDOM THINGS ABOUT WARCRAFT?! :banghead:

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
This is warcraft TALK you can talk about anything on warcraft here. If your looking for the WoW section just look....

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Outbreak191 said:
I for one would be proud if people were editing my map, at least it would show it has some demand.

well then theres the other chance that theyre editing your map because it sucked...

but dont worry im sure thats not entirely possible....

oh and to solve this whole problem we need to stop the ever spreading ecidemic called Dumbass

Rad

Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
not many people do
You would be surprised on how many people know jass.
Tons of people know jass.

Or maybe just the people that use forums know JASS, I'm sure theres alot of map makers out there who dont use any forums like wc3search/campaigns (Same %!@#ing thing people) etc... The only reason I started using forums at all was on Wc3search, I was making a map and it took me 7 hours to import the 'goblen praetorian' or whatever it was. Wc3search people arent very helpful (Or werent at least)

Everquest 2 (And anything else that uses any stuff from it) was stolen from VQuest. If you ever played both you would realize how stupid the guy was who stole the map. They removed all the good weapons, ruined the camera bound changing thing... and did a shitty job on EVERYTHING else (Cept models, probrably downloaded from wc3search).

As you all know, 99.9% of the TD's are stolen from something else. Usually changed models or added a new race (The ones with VERY FAST attacks of type CHAOS that deal 50001 damage...)

Island, Jungle and any other 'troll tribes' was stolen, im sure... Ice trolls was the first I played, and if you played the other ones you could litterally tell... if one wasnt stolen it would be jungle trolls, it was the best...

hm... what else is there? DotA? thats about it... footman frenzy (sucks), maybe some korean TD's that are unpopular only because people dont enable korean characters (Which doesnt help, but CAN help sometimes)

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
People who don't leave credit suck

I think editing a map is fine, provided your doing it to better the map, and you leave credit to the creator.

I for one did this with Animal Tag. Mushimushi left off with version 1.5. I went through, balanced, added new content, bug fixes etc. Of course, I left credit to him as the original creator.

Of course, it can get out of hand. Like when you have 100 versions of the same map. For this reason, I think people should protect their maps, so at least the n00b people who want to do a quick ripoff can be stopped.

Also, editing someone elses map is only fair when they have left it for done. If its something where they are still coming out with new versions, let them continue it.

Outbreak191

Reaction score
Is Element TD still being updated by MrChak because Im thinking of editing that to iron out some balance problems (The only way to win is to mass Dark Towers).

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Gladiators was a big rip off at one time.. it was the exact same map.. just changed units names..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.