Your Favorite Model

MooMooMan

Reaction score
LOL u dont have to let it die yet it can wait another 10 or 20 posts! :D
lol gj on the guns! but to tell u the truth i must c if people can beat the model that i made, so delay the shotgunning for a sec.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Do you have PICTURES of the model you made? Maybe I don't think it's as good as you do. Maybe Sargon doesn't think so. Maybe so and so doesn't think so.

The point is, so far the only actual opinion that your model is the "best" is your own. After all, as far as I can tell, no one else has seen it yet. Post some pictures! :)

Also, attachments and some object editing really can't compare to some of the stuff made and displayed on wc3sear.ch, so don't get your hopes too high...

MooMooMan

Reaction score
no ii know :D im only bragging, i want to see people describe some kewl models to me thats all, how would i get a pic to show u??? just do hat i descibed, and ull get a kewl demon hunter(wraith) to look at. some of the models on wc3sear r a bit wacko :nuts: if u know what i mean tho...

u have any models u wanna share? alexander?

(p.s. that opinion IS my own, if you cant see that from what i posted, then my friend, you r truely blind :p )lol

DM Cross

Reaction score
Check your PM inbox, MooMooMan, I PMed you your response to keep from hijacking this threads :D

And speaking of the thread, back to the topic:

If you could get rid of that stupid hat, the Admiral Proudmoore model ain't half bad.

MooMooMan

Reaction score
now u check YOUR pms, alexander.

anyways, I THINK my model is the best, and none of you can change my slightly demented thought line :p !

i think that the naga sea witch is a pretty bad model too, for the following reasons:

the name doesent fit her role, she shoots arrows for heavens sake!
a witch would have a porta-cauldron :D

next, she has almost 0 funny quotes

after that, her ulti sux(lol spinny thing)

then.... she has glowing eyes.... too ominous for her role in the game.

lastly, her forked lightning is the most constant cause of graphic-lack, cuz the art is based on lightning effects, (y,o,y did they seperate those 2 categories??)

any models U hate alexander?

Sargon

Reaction score
Alexander said:
If you could get rid of that stupid hat, the Admiral Proudmoore model ain't half bad.

I like the hat. Now, if he actually had his hat in the portrait picture, it'd be even better.

MooMooMan

Reaction score
Sargon said:
I like the hat. Now, if he actually had his hat in the portrait picture, it'd be even better.

i hate his hat, its like hes dressing up as a pirate, forgod sakes, hes supposed to be the commander ofa veteren army!

Sargon

Reaction score
MooMooMan said:
i hate his hat, its like hes dressing up as a pirate, forgod sakes, hes supposed to be the commander ofa veteren army!

No, he's the commander of a navy. And that's a fairly nautical hat.

Pyromancer

Reaction score
captain proudmoore is cool. i agree, eye of sargeras is sweeet. on war3sear.ch, theres a cool one called heresiarch, i think. he is so sweet.

DM Cross

Reaction score
The only "nautical" hat I've ever seen that I liked was the pirate hat from Pirates of the Carribean :D So I still say OFF WITH HIS HAT! :rolleyes:

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
zaqer50 said:
You cant find it in WE or WEU anymore, they changed his model in the patch LONG ago. Im pretty sure you should be able to dig up something on WCsear.ch
Iv'e found 1 site that has it.
That site has quite a few nice modles/skins. And it isn't a lag fest like at wc2sear.ch. You should take a look at it.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
PB_and_J said:
Iv'e found 1 site that has

Ok there's at least 2 sites that have it, however I never knew that www.wc3sear.ch had it, so haha. lol.

Sry I'm hijacking this thread :eek:

A

AddE

zaqer50 said:
Guys. Your getting it ALL wrong. The coolest guy ever was the Shadow Hunter hero when they first released him. His model looked like he had a freaken' paper bag on his head. Seriously, it was supposed to be a a plank of wood, but to me, it was always that cool paper bag.

Yes, you are all entitled to my oppinion. :D

Oh...And Satyrs look cool too...

Oh, yeah i friggin love the old Shadow Hunter model.. Why was it changed anyways? Blizzard has no taste :)

zaqer50

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Blizzard decided that it was just too awesome for everyone's own good. People would stare at it for a hours, doing nothing else which resulted in bleeding eyes, malnutrition and lack of everything besides Wc3... In the end, it was for our own good. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.