Your Favorite Model

Sargon

Reaction score
No, it's Medivh.

And the flying machine rules. It's so wonderfully patched-together looking.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Kenak said:
Rockin' Arthas hands down!

That's a good one.

I like the Satyrs. They look so cool. I should sketch one, sometime.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Chimaera, the attack animations are uber, and the texture pwns anything i have ever drawn.
Demon Hunter, his moves are so fluid, way past anything i could ever animate and the panda on his blades is uber nice!
Infested Kerrigan, who said Warcraft3? Wings + Whip attack sound + Claws = Nice, espicaly when the target is a Marine which btw dies in one hit.

Player Made Model/Skin: The Fire hero in Gruff's "The Idea's Hero Defence" best Demon Hunter mod i have ever seen.

I remeber all those Warcraft2 missions... i never played it much becuase in normal games all the compertuers team up and pwn me... i won a few times by walling and tower untill i got grypions/dragons (btw good way to balence, make everything the same)

MooMooMan

Reaction score
Pyromancer said:
never played war2. where did you find the illeden mod with swords on his hands moomooman???

i didnt, i attached swords onto him using the tutorial in the wcsear, and the models from wc3sear, i made him have 2 uber looking swords this way!! :D
so awesome.....

thats my fav model, one i made(using attachements :D )

P

Persen

DH, Flying Machines, Infernal Juggernauts are all cool models. (I like very many :D )

MooMooMan

Reaction score
anyone have any models they hate???

I personally hate:blood elf mage(waaaaaaaaaaaay tomuch cleavage, and it looks fake)

the rat, because it is the most horribly, half-assed done model ever(try scaling it upand seeing what you get<shivers>)

i also hate all of the "clowm/comic" versions of characters on wc3sear(holy cow, i didnt know u could put that many colors into amodel! :eek: )

i could go on and on......

anyone else?

Sargon

Reaction score
Orc Warchief. The one that's riding a horse. How short a deadline were they on for that one, anyway?

zaqer50

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Guys. Your getting it ALL wrong. The coolest guy ever was the Shadow Hunter hero when they first released him. His model looked like he had a freaken' paper bag on his head. Seriously, it was supposed to be a a plank of wood, but to me, it was always that cool paper bag.

Yes, you are all entitled to my oppinion. :D

Oh...And Satyrs look cool too...

Attachments

• SH1.jpg
    SH1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 179
  • SH2.gif
    SH2.gif
    99.7 KB · Views: 199

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
zaqer50 said:
Guys. Your getting it ALL wrong. The coolest guy ever was the Shadow Hunter hero when they first released him. His model looked like he had a freaken' paper bag on his head. Seriously, it was supposed to be a a plank of wood, but to me, it was always that cool paper bag.

Yes, you are all entitled to my oppinion. :D

Oh...And Satyrs look cool too...

Where in WE do you get this model?!?!?! (*Nice Model*)

M

maerlyn

My favourite model is the Druid of the Claw (see avatar)... Night Elf form and bear form. Just awesome looking. Naga Myrmida are pretty intense too.

zaqer50

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Where in WE do you get this model?!?!?! (*Nice Model*)

You cant find it in WE or WEU anymore, they changed his model in the patch LONG ago. Im pretty sure you should be able to dig up something on WCsear.ch

H

heyimnotnoob

ehhh... i would have to say the villager with spell breaker weapon and horns, skinned as darth maul

which i happily made..:D

MooMooMan

Reaction score
yayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone else make any models that they think r kewl, of course none can kick MY models butt, except ur all free to try :D

anyone know where i can find a cloud skin?????

im trying to create a perfect cloud character,and have been for awhile now(as some of you no doubt already know.)

in order to do this, i need only the best!

o and orc..... ur gonna have to let this thread die sooner or later.....

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
NEVER!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
jk DIE TREAD!
/ *** / > )
/ **** /

/____/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.