Your WC3 Status

How active are you with WC3 (currently)?

• Still REALLY addicted to WC3.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Average time spent with WC3.

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • A little bit still into WC3.

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Completely forgotten about WC3.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • What the heck is WC3?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Just a combination of boredom, nostalgia, and boredom. Over the past few weeks, my interest in Warcraft III (and my map progress) has grinded to what is very close to what I'd call a strong halt.

So...I was just wondering if you all are losing interest as well, or if you're all still quite alive and kicking ingame and there's still hope for me. My bnet friends have pretty much died as well. Warcraft III was and still is one of my most favorite games of all time, and it's hard to think of giving it up (as odd as it sounds).

zylack

Reaction score
I've gotten a bit bored of it...wanna know whats taken its place?
mapping, and this forum...pretty sad? its addicting cuase with rep and all you actually got something to work for. Theres levels in wc but the same thing over and over and over gets boring after a while...heck...if there were no editor or custom maps warcraft probably would have died a year or 2 ago.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I'm a bit bored of Warcraft 3, I played it a really long time now, but luckely there is always new maps made to play which keeps "the mood" up. But the main reason I still play it is probably because of this site and the Editor.
Anyway, Here is how I voted.

Average time spent with WC3

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Same as you two. The community and Editor are some of the only things keeping Warcraft alive, though I've gotten a tad busy with my other games (an old rm2k project of mine, as well as a point and click game still in the plotting process).

A bit of time. :(

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
My fervor is returning because of the free DotA template. Now I can make my own DotA without having to come here for every little trigger!

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
I used to play wc3 for ages every day, I was truly addicted, but now I only go on wc3 inbetween BF2 and Silkroad online :)

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Silkroad 110% of my free time, Wc3 40% of my free time (yes I know that math doesn't add up correctly :p )

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
its mainly a "got nothin better to do" thing for me, i fiddle around in editor when im bored, and i pop on bnet to talk to people.. but i dont really play too much, its turned into a hobby, instead of a passion :D

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
PB_and_J said:
Silkroad 110% of my free time, Wc3 40% of my free time (yes I know that math doesn't add up correctly :p )
wait...then what do you do with the remaining 30% :p

anyway this is interesting - no one voted for really addicted. guess those people simply haven't got the time to vote :p

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Or they are busy going on a DotA rampage, and don't have the time to study World Editor, let alone visit TH.net. :D

I intend to get NWN2 when it comes out, which will probably be the focus of my mapmaking (if I can make nice with the scripting. NWN doesn't have a GUI for triggering, so, oh noes!)...

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
ive been playing WC for years...and still am. I was playing melee games for about 1 year and now i play custom games constantly and experiment with the WE...and now im really involved in an RPG im making.

(lol im the only one here who voted for constant)

D

dudeofwar

Well Im still really interested in map making, so I often use WE, I like to create my own games and I enjoy :D

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I was kind of hoping an expert would vote. I'd like to know if folk like Jindo and TH himself are still WC-ing, or just here for the community and the occasional map on bnet?

D

Dark_Hawk

Im still a Tad addicted, but I dont wake up at Six in the Morining just to play it :p I play it for about 3 hrs every day or so. Still not in the mood for editing also :rolleyes:

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Fix it then :rolleyes: Have you tried to re install the game? Or you might be able to figure out which game is corrupt (TFT or ROC) and buy a new copy of the corrupted one.

W

WC3_GOD

i dont play it that much...but it still fun now and then.DiabloII is still my fav and nothin has changed that since it came out :shades:

Grozzy

Reaction score
Cornface said:
Fix it then :rolleyes: Have you tried to re install the game? Or you might be able to figure out which game is corrupt (TFT or ROC) and buy a new copy of the corrupted one.

I tried re installing and it didn't work , I know wich file is corrupt too its orcEd.
This may be off topic , right ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.