General A Passing Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I would like to give my thanks to these two great members who helped the site move forward for many moons. They both have carried out tasks unseen to us, helping keep this site in order and helping out the wealth of members this site gives home to.

These two great members are Acehart and Seth Cross.

They were both users with a lot of weight behind their posts. I would like to recognize them for what they did for the site, and honor their choices.

Acehart was one of the most upstanding, respected, and downright awesome members TheHelper has ever entertained. He was a whiz with the World Editor, and a master of the Tech Forums. Acehart was in control of managing the server and this great site. His leave is shocking and saddening, but fear not for the forums. Ghan and Phyrex1an have taken his place in managing this empire.

Seth Cross ran the Entertainment forum with the help of Miz and Ninva. He informed us about movies, gave us entertaining stories and the Goths High comic. His presence will be missed but there are still other staff who will work to keep the entertainment area active.

Kelv

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I originally had the idea that they both passed away before I read the whole post. (swine flu maybe?)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
A bit confused here, are they leaving, have they left, and why are you announcing it when they both strike me as the sort to write their own parting message?

They're both gone for now, and as far as I know, they both have no plans to return.

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You should look at the chat room when TheHelper is present there.

He just loves AceHart :p

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
We'll remember them both until there is nothing left to remember.
Good luck you two; and lets hope you visit one day to see how we do <3

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Those are 2 common faces I'm going to miss, even though I never really had an incredibly tight bond with the TH-community.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Oh, man, Acehart is gone:eek: That just sank my battleship:(
He/she shall always be remembered by me:)

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
They left of their own choice. Neither seems to have posted a thread and left it up to the members. I simply chose to put this in the news.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Enouwee was Acehart, so he's also gone.
2 Admins and a Super mod - 2 people.

Well, the site will miss them both.
(Don't you think it'd be better to just move Ghans thread?)

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
The funny thing is, I don't remember any times I actually disagreed with Acehart. It wasn't because of who he was, he was either really persuasive, or we just had really similar views.

Seth was a bit of a different story. I disagreed on some accounts, though I kept it to myself. He was one of the more social people.

Enouwee was Acehart, so he's also gone.

What? Are you serious? Acehart had 2 accounts? o_O

I never really saw Enouwee around the forums I usually visit, so I guess that's why I never noticed. Now that I read a few of his posts, I can see the intelligence in his posts though. :p

Hope you both come back someday. Thehelper might need you for the high traffic when Starcraft II comes out, and we'll certainly miss you guys.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Hopefully they will atleast poke back in every now and then (maybe even to see this thread), i dont know seth cross very well but i remember Acehart as he was one of the people who helped me learn how to use the World editor..

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
-2 admins and -1 super mod :thdown:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, Ghan is now a Super Admin, and I believe Phyrex is too, though I'm unsure.
They're doing an awesome job so far, so the forum will most definitely continue to grow, and get improve! :D

Be sure to thank them both. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.