Crime Airport Security Assaulted because x-ray revealed small penis

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A Transportation Security Administration screener is facing an assault rap after he allegedly beat a co-worker who joked about the size of the man's genitalia after he walked through a security scanner.

Last edited:

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
"today i walked under an x-ray scanner in the airport.It showed my tiny penis. FML."

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the one who was made fun of said shut up before he confronted the fun maker. If he didn't, then he has problems. I'm going to assume that he did though, so the other guy had it coming.

It must suck to get the size of your penis discussed in the news. especially when your named, even the assaulted wasn't named.

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Sad, couldn't take a joke. Don't we all do stuff like this in highschool?

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
theres so much security at airports nowadays that you would probably get gang-raped if you slapped a security guard.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
It was probably cold. Besides, just cause it's small in it's non-erect 'position', doesn't mean... well you get the point.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
After reading this article I have decided I want to become an airport security officer in Brazil or another country with fine women.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
After reading this article I have decided I want to become an airport security officer in Brazil or another country with fine women.

There's a difference between fine women and plastic women :thup:

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
There's a difference between fine women and plastic women :thup:
All natural :D
TheRock-AdrianaLima-VS2003Show-03.jpg

oorosco

Reaction score
There's only one country that I can think of ._.
Japan =P

True there are hot asians but to be honest i live at UIC which is nicknamed the university of indians and chineese (asians in general) and ya there really aren't that many good looking asians there. There are three places in the world filled to the brim with attractive people, Hollywood-area + New York + (any 1k<= a night hotel in the world)

Orgasm

Reaction score
True there are hot asians but to be honest i live at UIC which is nicknamed the university of indians and chineese (asians in general) and ya there really aren't that many good looking asians there. There are three places in the world filled to the brim with attractive people, Hollywood-area + New York + (any 1k<= a night hotel in the world)

Agreed. I used to live in a part of California, and the ratio of seeing a hot asian chick is about 1:1000. Asia just advertises their women as attractive, but it's not really the majority. They're not exactly the most attractive with nothing on either. I've been with a pretty good looking asian girl before and I couldn't stand seeing her naked. :x

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Agreed. I used to live in a part of California, and the ratio of seeing a hot asian chick is about 1:1000. Asia just advertises their women as attractive, but it's not really the majority. They're not exactly the most attractive with nothing on either. I've been with a pretty good looking asian girl before and I couldn't stand seeing her naked. :x
Maybe thats because the majority of asian girls is smaller than your leg and flat as a board. :D

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
^different people in different parts of the world have different preferences. I'm pretty sure there was some ancient culture where small penises were considered superior (makes sense from a women's point of view).

wow this thread veered off coarse.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
I'm living in Asia now ._.
Singapore.

And, er, Indians are not hot at all, lol.
Most hot Chinese women look the same, but the ugly ones come in a huge variety =O

Not all Asian women are hot, I totally agree.
But in Singapore, the chances of seeing a hot babe when you're out are, like, 888%
(The chinese believe 8 is a lucky number)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.