Arena Akatsuki Dimension [name might change]

staskax

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to present you my 2nd map I am working on (first one is NecroMania of course) . This map is called Akatsuki Dimension (name might change) and it is based around an evil organization of super villains, called Akatsuki, which members have appeared in an unknown dimension which has the only way out - you have to be the only one alive .

To possible flamers : this is not another naruto fanboy map with "omgz me is sasuke, me is overpowered" . This map will feature unique, never seen abilities and intense, balanced, addicting combat .

Loading Screen [probably] :
akatsukiteambydangeroussy0.gif

Name:Akatsuki Dimension

Type:Hero Arena with many twists

Mode:Free for All [FFA]

Number of heroes:10, each with unique abilities, gameplay type and of course different twist .

Features:
@ Interesting , never seen before abilities
@ Each hero has it's own gameplay style , pros and cons
@ Horrors - demonic beings that may ambush you
@ Addictive gameplay - skills will be designed to work quickly and to fit each other, each skill will be important
@ And much more

Team members I need:
Modelers - I currently have 7/10 models required
Artists - I really need icons
A decent terrainer

An example of a hero:
Name : Hidan
hidan.jpg

Abilities:
abilities-hidan-weapon.gif
Hidan's scythe
Hidan's main weapon is a scythe with multiple red blades which he swings around using a long cable. He claims his attacks are the slowest of Akatsuki members, but his attacks are highly agile and unpredictable.

abilities-hidan-ritual.gif
Hidan's Ritual
Hidan's ritual is a special technique which he uses in the name of his evil god, Jashin. It allows Hidan to link his body to that of his opponent so any injury done to him will also affect the other person. Hidan require's the opponent's blood and to be standing inside the ritual circle for it to work.

abilities-hidan-immortal.gif
Immortality
It is not known if this is a kekkei genkai or an ability attributed to his religion, but Hidan cannot be killed in battle no matter how badly he is injured - including decapitation.

Info about how the abilities actually work and more heroes will be released later ;]

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I can get you all the naruto shippuden models if you like but there not mine.us

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I expect this map to be ~10mb :p I think having custom models burn your map size limit.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
COOL! wonder where you got these models, they're so awesome

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, another Naruto map.

Is NecroMania completed?

Well, those abilities don't seem to be that "unique" and "interesting". Good luck anyway! :thup:

staskax

Reaction score

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I find it funny that you -flame- all those who got more than 3 projects at once, while you got 5 - 7 projects, all unfinished.

Yeah, you can negrep me AceHart, again. Just telling a fact.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Tell me about this hidan.A friend told me that in shippunden they Kakashi and Naruto killed a fanaic, berserk lynatik.Is that him?

staskax

Reaction score
I find it funny that you -flame- all those who got more than 3 projects at once, while you got 5 - 7 projects, all unfinished.

Yeah, you can negrep me AceHart, again. Just telling a fact.

2nd project, but, oh well

Tell me about this hidan.A friend told me that in shippunden they Kakashi and Naruto killed a fanaic, berserk lynatik.Is that him?

Nope, Hidan is an immortal being who managed to kill Asuma, and would've easily defeated anyone (he was alive even when he was decapitated)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
i stoped waching Naruto after the 1-st episode of Shippunden- gonna wait for the english version

The-Shadows

Reaction score
already in the epicwar.com and hiveworkshop.com

:D

you can see first my ingame icons and if you like, i'll give you the icons

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.