All the Hell vs Heaven Combinations

A

AppleStrudel

er..where is the location of the essence shop(hell shop) can direct me ?

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
the location of the hell shop is in the hell base, at the bottom of the base you will see a few shops, I think it's in the middle, you will see a whole bunch of hero essences, buy the one that you want, and go to the correct waygate.

C

Cryo

wat didn't work:confused:
oh and yeah the one he peons build, but build only the repleinhs tower thing cause they won't attack they look like ziggaurts:D

C

Craig321

I was playing hvh reloaded 1.7 and i killed the treasure tower and it dropped a item called lionheart, it gave 50k to stats and looked like gauntlet of ceria

does any know where it came from?

Mahucharn

Reaction score
I haven't played reloaded but sounding from the name treasure tower, mabye lionheart was the treasure, but 50,000 stats?

D

Diabolicus

50,000 to all stats? That's just crazy enough for me to figure out how to make it.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If i wanted to I could put any item I want into HvH lol. I've had an unprotected vers. of it for about 2 months now.

Mahucharn

Reaction score
Lol it wouldn't be that hard to put in a trigger to make an item like that into a map. Roughly it would look like this:

Events
A player walks into circle of power (gen)
Conditions
Triggering player has cell phone (INVintory)
triggering player has Apple (inventory)
Triggering player has less then 2 kills (inventory)
Actions
Take away items from triggering player
Give player OWNAGE STAFF
Turn off trigger

C

Cryo

???

hey i have a qeastion what "Uber" item do you guy usally aim for and do guys acaully get it most of the time?, not count cetria:D btw mine is illdens blade

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
In my opinion, this thread should just be closed. It draws too much spam, tons of posts have already been deleted. Everything needed is on first page.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I agree with you darkchaoself, however some people ask decent questions, such as Cyro's last question, it wasn't quite spam, but yes... some people post the oddest spam in the world here.. so I dont know.

And Cyro, I ussualy aim, well when I used to play at least, I aimed for Blade of Illidan first, then the Golden Halberd. The Halberd is a superb weapon. That combined with the Blade of Illidan and Guantlets, if you get 'em, is about all you need if your good.

C

Cryo

I just notice some of the item arn't that balanced like the halbrad vs. the reun blood they both need cp and ap and halbrad give extra 300+ dmg wats up with that oh and btw wat so speacal about etranal:confused:

Mahucharn

Reaction score
I think the author of eternal is still creating them unlike elprede (original) who retired a while ago.

D

duckclones

bout da lionheart we just put it for a test... and i already set it for 1% drop ...... but donno why so much ppl's luck so nice... 1% also get... lll-.- :banghead::banghead: anyway... i will b please dat if u all giving or told me any suggestions bout reloaded serials.... and.. forgot to intro myself.. i'm duckclones, one of da ppl who involved in improving hvh reloaded serials... and bout da treasure tower.. we now discussing wether wana removed it or not... and we had decided to reduced da damage of all heroes ulti in latest 1.8 version, especially lich n death... we receivies a lots of complaint regarding dis 2 hero... so... a huge re-balancing we will be doing ot dis 2 hero....

B

Behemothe

100%risk

i was playing a game with this guy, and we both were using this cheat any one can use for 1mill gold. its only in the version called FINAL_NO_GOLDRUSH, ironically, but we started talking and hetold me that it was an old trick. he mentioned he had a new one he learned from winning a few tourney's. this "new trick" gave him 100% risk. and no lie it did.
i think it might have to do with "runic power" and then dieing, but am not sure.
i deprotected the map to find it, but i couldnt understand the triggers

any one know of this?
to keep the game balanced im not saying the code for 1mill

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.